Foundry Scarab replica

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by masterguyperson, Jul 6, 2010.

1. masterguyperson

masterguyperson Ancient

This my scarab I built for a friend a while ago, but anyway this is a replica of a scarab, however, I added my own little touch to it, but yeah, here you go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the link to download it: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Enjoy!

#1 masterguyperson, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Well... It's not terrible. In fact it's one of the better remakes. But actually the scarab is way bigger than that, like way bigger. I understand ur situation, being that you made it on foundry. Interlocking meeds a bit of a makeover and Maybe make your next scarab in sandbox. Functionality looks good but looks need a lil improvement. sorry man u only get a 3/5 from me.

3. masterguyperson

masterguyperson Ancient

All though you might be right about the size, and I changed the name to scarab replica, The interlocking is pretty smooth, nothing is jagging out in the middle of the players walkway. But yeah, I'm probally not going to make another scarab. Cause when I first got the heroic map pack, and I mean literally when I first got the heroic map pack, I mad a really good first timer scarab, for it being like one of my 3 maps I had made, I was stressed after that not being able to interlock, not being able to do the save and quit glitch, and not being nice and clean, I got really stressed then. And when I remade this scarab, I was just worn out, also because I made all in one night. But here it is, my scarab. So yeah, I don't think I'm going to make another scarab, at least for a long time. My next thing I've been wanting to remake is my Phantom.

4. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

I agree with him, the replica is... ok, but nothign that amazes me. Honestly, I have seen better. I suggest neating up the map. It looks sloppy in some parts. It also different in size form a normal scarab.

5. ASSASSINinWH1TE

ASSASSINinWH1TE Ancient

Nice replica, always good to see people still making maps on foundry, very smooth, the size seems pretty accurate to scale too, good job :)

6. masterguyperson

masterguyperson Ancient

Have you even gone and actually played on the map before you quoted that!? Its not slopy! A lot of things are just tilted at an angle!

7. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

I can help you with that. But if u wanna make a really good phantom I suggest u use sandbox. Foundry just doesn't have enough resources (or room) Plus if you want to make a real good phantom (fully detailed and functional) It will take around 3 days MINIMUM. (That's how long it took me to make mine)

8. Stick of Butter

Stick of Butter Forerunner

good try. better than i could probably do but i have seen a dozen scarab's just as good as that.

9. A DIRTY HOBO 59

A DIRTY HOBO 59 Ancient

good remake its not that big but then again its foundry

10. masterguyperson

masterguyperson Ancient

Yeah thats the downside of foundry though.

11. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

It looks pretty good But I would have made it on sandbox. I think it would have turned out better.

12. masterguyperson

masterguyperson Ancient

Well, I sorta like the human colors in foundry rather than just one color on sandbox though.