Santa's Lair V2

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by FlotownHockey, Mar 23, 2012.

1. FlotownHockey

FlotownHockey Forerunner

Halo Reach Racetrack: Santa's Lair V2 - YouTube

VIDEO IS BEING RE-UPLOADED TO THIS SITE WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR DUE TO VIDEO LAG. SO STAY TUNED AND CHECK BACK WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR TO SEE THE ORIGINAL/AWESOME VIDEO! THANKS!

Youtube Channel (juniorhockey077)- juniorhockey077 - YouTube

I know I'm a little bit late with releasing this map, but I guess it's better late than never. This is the second edition of my Christmas themed racetracks thus far. It is a hybrid racetracks that consists of several banked waves, 4 jumps, and 7 incredible Christmas themed aesthetics. You may also notice the native snowmen as you go around the track. Make sure to check this video out on YouTube and don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well. Please feel free to leave a like and comment below on what you think of the track and or video. If the video lags and doesn't match the beat, then sorry about that. The rendering process got messed up after I had uploaded it. Thanks and enjoy the map!

#1 FlotownHockey, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  2. Cheeze

Cheeze <FONT COLOR="#FE2EC8"><b>I Beat the Staff!</b></FO

Jesus **** dude i almost threw up watching that video. :| Seriously. The distortion you used on it was way too ****ing much and guh...

3. FlotownHockey

FlotownHockey Forerunner

Yea, I had put it in the description. I had to reupload the video because youtube distorted it like that. It should be better right now so check it out and see if you like it or not. Sorry for that, I'm not sure why youtube distorted it when I got it uploaded. Anyways, it should be better now, so let me know if it's ok or not.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Ok, maybe you could check it out later, like tomorrow. Youtube messed it up even more now that I've re-uploaded it-sorry:(

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Ok, finally, it's fixed-hopefully for good

#3 FlotownHockey, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  4. chicken hater75

chicken hater75 Forerunner

I loved the video, it's pretty much the reason i downloaded the map, although the map does look smooth and fairly exciting, and the goofy aesthetics are cool too.

5. SawtoothMoney86

SawtoothMoney86 Promethean

definitely has some average aesthetics but other than that the track looks great and nice and smooth, this looks like a fun race track but not as origional as i would have hoped