Sandbox Sandbox Rally

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by OMG Its Storm, Mar 17, 2009.

1. OMG Its Storm

OMG Its Storm Ancient

[​IMG]

Pretty simple to play. You only have one life Per Round. And there are 10 rounds. To play just try to get rid of your competition and be the last man standing. Do so by splattering/pushing off the edge/assassinating/tricking them to go off by accident/ etc..

Recomended 3-16 players (The more the merrier!)

Pictures:

Over/side view
    [​IMG]

At Start:
    [​IMG]
    After 1 Minute: Chopper spawns
    [​IMG]

Gameplay Pictures:

Ghost/Ghost
    [​IMG]

Assassinated
    [​IMG]

OMG I THink You Broke My Neck!!
    [​IMG]

Jumped The Hog...
    [​IMG]

...Maybe a little too far
    [​IMG]

Outa My House!
    [​IMG]

l0l
    [​IMG]

Muahahaha
    [​IMG]

Download Map: Sandbox Rally

Download Gametype: Dont Die

2. noklu

noklu Ancient

Looks good, i like the aesthetic killball and outer square. Perhaps you could incorporate the killball into the gameplay. Other than that nice map, mate :)

3. Myztic

Myztic Ancient

I was just about to say it should be a mini game, but I see you've already asked mods to move it.

Anyways, looks like a very fun map! I was waiting for a good Monster Truck type map for sandbox.
    I like the outside edge and the killball seems..a bit random, but a nice little touch.

Edit: I just played and the gametype is really messed up. People shouldn't jump/run that fast. Make it so they are really slow and really "heavy". It's also a bit big..took a while for the games to end.

Overall, 4/5

Just make those minor fixes and it will be good!

#3 Myztic, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  4. pablomeister

pablomeister Ancient

rofl, nice map pretty sick compared to the standoff version

#4 pablomeister, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

This map is just average to me. I like the one with the volcano in the middle better. At least on that version, if someone is camping the middle you can just smash them into the center. This is very simple forging. I know the map calls for that, but you could have added a little more. I would like to see some kind of update on this genre. Perhaps make an infection idea out of it or make the middle not as easy to camp.

6. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

This map looks very fun but a bit too simple. Unfortunately, there are already many other maps that are identical to this built on sandbox. Why should I download your version?

7. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

i can already tell this is going to be the new monster jam, but 1 problem, your allowed to get on the outer ring by jumping off a chopper thaATS GOING full speed with u on TOP OF it, while i was playing it with my friends that happend, and now its sort of easy to do, but yeah, there is no such thing as a perfect map.

8. OMG Its Storm

OMG Its Storm Ancient

Okay. Thanks guys for the problems i need to fix. Ill have a v2 up probly this weekend or so

9. TraiiT

TraiiT Ancient

Its okay, dont really like the aesthetics of the killball, but thats just me.

10. ocram911

ocram911 Ancient

I really love this gametype!!

with about 10 friends that's much fun!!

11. bacramaster

bacramaster Forerunner

ya know i just started forgehub but i have had xbox live for for a while like 5 years but ever since halo 3 came ive been forging and im goin to set up a new version ok ill recomend to ya

12. X RS Sniper X

X RS Sniper X Forerunner

Just like Sacrifice and Monster Jam there will be Copy Cats but this is just Way to big for 2 or 3 people. I played with 3 people (Including me) and the Games ended by itself no one died that much also Just like Crazy, Dream and HLG it does have it Flaws but if you Make it in reach and updated you might make it Better.