Sandbox map ideas

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by T4K Shadow, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T4K Shadow

T4K Shadow Ancient

i know many of you will not want to share your map ideas, but this thread is for anyone who wants to, its your choice =p, okay here is mine:

Well first you start of in a small room on the middle layer, go down a small narrow corridor and into a pyramid, which i will try to make as big as possible, make your way through some small corridors and rooms which i will try to make boobytrapped and dangerous until you reach the crypt opening, but to to open the crypt you will have to destroy the gravlift which is stopping you from going down, once the gravlift is destroyed it will release all the zombies from a small room. The humans can either drop down to the crypt or stand and fight for abit, Humans have one life and then there out. If the humans decide to go down then they will drop into a small box which is just about big enough to head jump out of, but that will then trap one human in there, which the zombies can then easily kill. The rest of the humans will enter a maze and if and when they reach the end there will be a room, blocked by a gravlift, to open the room one of the humans will have to venture back and find another grav lift, "if" the door is opened then the humans can enter, in that room there are several weapons, once the humans have grabbed what they want they can either fight there or go through 1 of 2 teleporters, one of which will take them out into the sands and will be killed by the towers. But if the humans do choose the correct tele then they will appear ontop of the pyramid and can then venture out onto the sands below or fight there, either way they will eventually die

sooo what do you think, of course by the time i get the map then some ideas will have changed but this is what i am bassing it off

2. Shadowsdemise

Shadowsdemise Ancient

Infection gametype zombies start in the sky box and will progress level by level through rigged traps and etc until eventually they reach the hostile humans that are held in contempt in the crypt. Thats my idea, Recon Squadron

3. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

I'm going to attempt the first asymmetrical MLG map on Sandbox in the Sky bubble or in the Crypt. I'm designing right now and it is pretty good looking so far. :)

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

Already exists Here.

:lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.