Sandbox Discussion - Watch your spam.. (Interview links in OP)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Something., Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

Like standing vertically or horizontally?

2. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

Actually Shishka logs out when he trolls now, thanks to a tip of via me. ;)

3. theheat

theheat Ancient

Oh so I've been wasting my time checking if they're lurking this thread... :(

Either way who's ready for some serious complaining about this perfect map once it comes out?

4. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

You should go to the b.net forums. There are already complainers, and it's ridiculous.

People are still complaining about the OLN, when it's really nothing to worry about.

5. RomanSparky

RomanSparky Ancient

I don't think i will complain about this at all. this map is absolutely perfect and i doubt i would want more from bungie; really it is extremely innovative for forge; all they are trying to do is help us with our forging. They are in no way trying to hinder us. People can't expect to have the ultimate in forge; the reason there is an object limit in place and such is because the xbox can only handle so much data. Really, i think the complainers should be shot lol.

6. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

Agreed. I think the only complaint I'll have is that I have too much to work with. :p

Sandbox is everything I wanted for Forge.. and more. :p

7. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

vertically, it'd be way too small for what i expect of the skybubble if not. i mean look at the bottom part, thats gotta be at least 6 vertically.

8. RomanSparky

RomanSparky Ancient

i think i have a complaint like that too. how DARE bungie give us their best? lol. It actually gets me mad that people can rant about bungie doing bad for the community... it makes me a little sad that people are that demanding.

9. The Cheat

The Cheat Ancient

I like how everyone is saying:

"If someone can remake (insert map here) they get a cookie."

I think Bungie, deserves said cookies right about now, for making the totally kick ass forge map known as Sandbox, and for creating the kick ass maps everyone wants to remake in the first place.

10. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

Yeah, 6 vertically for the bottom is so much. I hope it's really like that.

As for the top level, I hope it's at least 4.

11. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

I'll give Bungie a cookie once Luke sends me 68 Steak Dinners. :p

12. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

sorry, but please dont double post it is extremely annoying to me.

anyways, what you said. i hope it is at least four, ut id be much happier if it were 5 or 6 like the bottom. idk about you.

13. ForgeGod117

ForgeGod117 Ancient

They just added three new heat maps for assembly, sandbox, and orbital. Go check them out now.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

Sorry, man. I thought it would just combine both of my posts like it does on other Forum Sites.

But I would really like the Sky Bubble to be as tall as the bottom. It would be really cool, but I'm sure I could live with whatever the actual height will be.

EDIT: Orbital has a crazy layout! And Assembly looks sort of like Midship from above.

15. RomanSparky

RomanSparky Ancient

this is awesome. this gives us a chance to know some of the layouts of the other maps :D i am very happy for this. kinda funny that they're completely gray tho, no kills are yet on the maps lol.

16. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

wow, now we can try and make some "Pre-Makes" to see if we get close to being right. And now we have an idea of the layouts. Great job for pointing those out and TYVM Bungie for putting them up. even if u might take em down soon.

17. ForgeGod117

ForgeGod117 Ancient

Thank you. And thank you SHISKA. your new heat maps should really help with the production of maps for me.

Also have any of you guys checked out the new site design as well as the update on the heat maps. You can now see the kills that have made the lease difference in a match as well as the ones with the highest influence.

18. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

i saw the new design not the update, i like the change. i was getting tired of the old cold storage background. and yes thank you SHISHKA. well, im off to see the update, ill put a link in here if no one does before me.

EDIT:surprise:n b.net there are small pics above the heatmaps of Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox!
    Links:
    Assembly
    Orbital
    Sandbox

19. Yeti

Yeti Ancient

They have been already posted, bro. :(

20. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

no, not a couple of them on Orbital, i dun remember seeing them b4 loolz. i think theres one on the assembly heatmap that ive never seen either. anyways, those ones can also help ppl out with what i said above about 2 posts back(my posts).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.