Sandbox Sand Terain

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by ArmyStrong Alex, Aug 15, 2010.

1. ArmyStrong Alex

ArmyStrong Alex Forerunner

Sand Terrain
    A one man team must destroy an enemy comm tower,

[​IMG]

A water pipe.

[​IMG]

To win.
    Each objective are across a large desert from each other.

Meanwhile a team of 2 to 4 (Spawning at a camp site)

[​IMG]

have to guard these important objectives, using the bridge as a as a main transportation route.

[​IMG]

Download Sand Terrain
    Download SpecOps Mission
    Its optional whether or not you and your friends want to have your microphones turned off when the Comm Tower is detroyed.
    EDIT**Honor rules Apply!**

#1 ArmyStrong Alex, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  2. Ragumshnagum

Ragumshnagum Forerunner

I like the aesthetics of the structures, but from the description of the game, it seems very breakable and that the game would rely heavily, if not entirely, on honor rules. You may want to look into that.

3. Ociee

Ociee Forerunner

Very cool but I mostly downloaded to check out the bridge

4. ArmyStrong Alex

ArmyStrong Alex Forerunner

Thank you for reminding me. When I was building the map I couldn't think of a way to play the map without honor rules, so I can only ask for people to abide by honor rules, such as actually destroying the objective instead of just capturing that territory and running off, and killing the defending team instead of trying to complete the objective.

5. InFamousx

InFamousx Forerunner

Holy ****, the map's aesthetics are amazing! What really got my attention really is the Bridge and the Water Tower. But I also agree that the gameplay may be broken and might rely heavily on Honor rules.

6. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

This looks really good. I love the water tower and the bridge. So it's a territories game? Is the comm tower and water tower the only territories? And I'm assuming the guardians that don't guard the playing field aren't blocked off to make escaping harder?

7. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

Ascetically pleasing, but needs a LOT more words. I had no idea what the game was about. But the bridge was pretty cool, liked the river too.

8. HEROEZ BLADE117

HEROEZ BLADE117 Forerunner

I think the map looks pretty cool. the bridge is probably my favorite part. keep up the good work.