Sandbox SanctuShipOut

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Loud, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Loud

Loud Ancient

Decades after a Meteor hit earth. Archaeologists have uncovered giant pieces of once jewels in the city of Voi.
    This map is a remake of three maps from Halo 2. Lockout, Midship, and Sanctuary all put into one! But with a few extra Halo 3 Twists and this map equals fun for people who enjoyed those three maps. I made this map for slayer ATM but i will make it into ball and maybe slayer.
    Now the awaited pictures!
    Created by LiI Shadovv and Tayums I (SP MiLLarKy)

Red Base from MidShip with a few twists.
    [​IMG]

Pink Tower from MidShip with a few twists.
    [​IMG]

Two Carbine towers combined into one. From Sanctuary.
    [​IMG]

BR Tower from Lockout with a more Blocky feel to it
    [​IMG]

Top Mid from Sanctuary/MidShip
    [​IMG]

Bottom Mid from Sanctuary.
    [​IMG]

Snipe Spawn on top of P3. (like i said. some twists :))
    [​IMG]

Jump Ups. Sort of like the ones on Sanctuary from Ring 2 to Ring 3. (twists)
    [​IMG]

Custom. It evens out the Power Weapons with this well placed Custom.
    [​IMG]

Remember how you could fall to your death on BR 3? Well i brought it to this map. The teles take you to the top of the map which = insta-death
    [​IMG]

Overview Part 1
    [​IMG]

Overview Part 2
    [​IMG]

Overview Part 3
    [​IMG]

Overview Part 4
    [​IMG]

Map will be put in thread shortly. I cant put it in Fileshare ATM because my brother is sleeping. Please stop by tomorrow for the map.

Enjoy the look so far

2. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

This is a double post . . . of a map. Please ask a mod to lock this.

3. Loud

Loud Ancient

not really. i double posted it because you can use this for mlg and just reg slayer. the map is different for reg slayer

4. Xang

Xang Ancient

The point is that its the same map, its considered a double post. So yes, ask a mod to lock this, btw maps really needs more cover.

5. Loud

Loud Ancient

trust me. this map has tons of cover if you actually play on it. Youll need to actually test this one before you saying things about it

6. footballfan757

footballfan757 Ancient

Ok the map does not look overall good to start. When you interlocked the wood bridges they could have been done way better. An the map does not look really well forged anyway. 3/5 AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST YOUR MAP. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. Pick one section and keep it. This one has been reported.

7. Ac3Snip3r

Ac3Snip3r Ancient

Just bacause you can use this one for mlg and competitive doesn't meen you should double post. As for the map, it looks sloppy in some parts and you may want to go back and fix a few things... like the bases. Also the areas between the bases and the centerpiece look like a slaughterhouse with its lack of cover.

#7 Ac3Snip3r, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  8. The T in Teabag

The T in Teabag Ancient

what you should do to fix the double post (and it is one) is provide another link in the same post to both variants of the map. It doesn't flow very well because your going down and back up, you should provide bridges from each tower to a different location so there are more ways to get to one place. But the idea is awesome and i think you should add more Halo 2 map parts in v2 to connect everything.

9. Loud

Loud Ancient

i cant add bridges to each base because then that wont go with the h2 idea. it will completely disrupt it. and i cant add anymore since i reached the OLN