SafeHouse

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by RackemWillie77, Feb 8, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pretty good

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. awesome

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. friggin sweet

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. balls-to-the-wall awesome!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. RackemWillie77

RackemWillie77 Ancient

Hey there everyone. After a long day of work and 2 previous days, I bring to you my latest map, SafeHouse!

As a Human you must stay alive as long as possible while defending your bases from the zombie horde. You can stay outside and fight them off, or go in the base to 1 of 2 identical safe rooms w/ indestructible doors ( pallets re-spawn, so you will be vulnerable for a few seconds til' you reseal the door)

Enjoy!
    Map:Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details
    Gametype:Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

PICS!!!:

Zombie spawning area
    [​IMG]

Secondary base
    [​IMG]

In secondary base
    [​IMG]

side of secondary base
    [​IMG]

smg on side of main base
    [​IMG]

ramp in back of base
    [​IMG]

platform and bridge to bubble shield
    [​IMG]

stairs to top of base
    [​IMG]

top of base w/ machine gun
    [​IMG]

entrance to room (teleport door)
    [​IMG]

inside room
    [​IMG]

inside main base
    [​IMG]

corridor in main base (saferoom a and b)
    [​IMG]

b with indestructible door closed
    [​IMG]

trip mine
    [​IMG]

2. Kevelocity

Kevelocity Ancient

looks like a very well built map. i'll DL.

3. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

the name just made me think it was going to be another huge house but this is different interloging and geo merging is amazing i would put 2 more pictures of the human and the zombie spawn other then that it's a great map.

4/5

4. Hunter85792

Hunter85792 Ancient

Very nice infection map. Merging and interlocking looks seamless. You've got my download. Keep up the good forging! BTW is there a specific gametype that goes with it?
    Edit: Nvm I just missed it...

5. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

Nice infection map! I like the interlocking and geomerging on this map. It looks smooth.
    I probably won't download this though because I don't have any room left, but I will try and find room. I will have to rate it maybe 4/5

6. RackemWillie77

RackemWillie77 Ancient

Thanks for the input guys,
    If anyone is wondering the gametype that goes with it is like this:

Zombies are very slow and high gravity for 10 seconds(giving humans time to settle into bases)

No time limit

Zombies 200% speed, and 75% gravity, instant kill

Last man is red, no waypoint, and has poor camo

7. hoopboy99

hoopboy99 Ancient

Nice map looks fun. I'm big infection fan so it will be on my active downloads
    =] =] =] =] =] =]

8. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

wow the map looks so clean, i liked what you did to add on to the normal safehouse...it seems like you could have the zombies with like poor camo, so its more fair with the zombies..great forging skills , i like ur maps a lot

looks like you need to test the map to get more action shots, my gtag is lionsnate132...it looks fun and i will have time on monday if you would like to, i have a lot of friends who love infection.

#8 whiizzle, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  9. RackemWillie77

RackemWillie77 Ancient

Will do man.
    Yes, it would more than likely be more fair to have the zombies with poor camo, but then again they are very fast and spawn everywhere on one half of the map. Will consider after testing though.

10. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

or you could put soome active camos really high in the air that only the zombies can rech to kill ppl who camp in one room, or add sme more shield doors for protection....and you can get out of the map and get to the secret room...

11. Insane117

Insane117 Ancient

it looks very nice but for some reason it looks alittle bit open but very good layout nice job =)

12. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

it is good open, cuz it is like hard to notice zombies flying through the air, and btw rackem, you can get out of the map!!!just wanted to let you know...?///i think that you should get some screenshots from when we played or like get another party together...all my friends liked it

13. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

wow this is a awesome map. one of the best forged infection maps i have ever seen. you put a lot of time into this map. it payed off. i dont know about game-play but im sure its great.

14. woodley bonner

woodley bonner Ancient

Nicly crafted next time build the it on another map I'm so sick of foundry

15. Jackman142

Jackman142 Ancient

I think that the buildings are well built but it is too open in the middle. I played it and i thought that it was too easy for the humans for the zombies were just picked off as they crossed the openess. You could put another building or several other small buildings for variety and protection. Just my opinion. 2.5/5

16. iTz Kneecap eH

iTz Kneecap eH Forerunner

Great map, amazing interlocking. I just have to say, the zombie spawn looks very easy to camp. Do they have another spawn other than that, like base 2?

17. L337beanbag

L337beanbag Ancient

The forging on this map is exceptional and i can clearly see that real effort has been put into this.
    I haven't been able to scrape together a game to properly test it yet but i do i have a problem right away with the indestructible door, if it's indestructible, what is keeping th humans from spending the entire game camping there. From the pictures i couldn't see any way for the zombies to do anything once the humans are inside which would maim game play. As i said i haven't actually played a game yet and i hope this isn't as big an issue as i think it is.