Sabre's Journey 2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by CLUTCHnFOREVER, Aug 12, 2008.

?

Rating out of 5

1. 1

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. 5

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

After a whole lot of bickering and lots of trash talk, I finally convinced RisingRemains and Akira95 to play Sabre's Journey 2 with me and I won't speak for them but I think that this dispute is over. You can all rest easy now, Born, King, etc etc thank you guys for your support but I don't need you all to get blacklisted or anything.

Check it out this is not a bad review!!

#21 SABRE88, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  2. Vengeful C

Vengeful C Ancient

Looks pretty good I'll download it later. From the pics i'll say 4.5/5

3. PUNJA

PUNJA Ancient

me and my friends used to always play the old sabres journey, im looking forward to playing this nnice job dude

4. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

:)

I hope you enjoy it I like it 1000x better than my first one

5. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Cool! Me and my friends love fat kid map! This is perfect!

6. Carter C

Carter C Guest

Yeah.
    I played it and it was really fun, but only after I changed the gametype a bit- it was really hard to kill the zombies, even with a medium-sized party.

7. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

Its meant to be hard!!

Its supposed to be hard to kill the zombies, if everyone works together then they arent that hard to kill. The objective is to get away from the zombies by getting through all the barricades, youre not meant to kill the zombies over and over again, then it would be boring for the zombies!!

8. MoldyDragon

MoldyDragon Ancient

best gametype to go with an infection map ever. Nothing like fat kid. Almost no areas where zombie genecide happens.

9. PUNJA

PUNJA Ancient

i played this last night and some of the obstacles got pretty annoying, not gonna lie.

10. KratosAurion777

KratosAurion777 Ancient

This looks like Omega Journey, which is good, but it might be too simmilar for my tastes. The map looks pretty well made from the screenshots, and the concept is pretty good. I won't download because I already have simmilar maps, but liek I said, this looks pretty good. Nice work, 4/5.

11. johnrockks

johnrockks Ancient

This is an amazing map
    you have definitely made many improvements on the first and still retained it's original flair
    5/5 my good man! :)

12. FaTaL InJeXioN

FaTaL InJeXioN Ancient

Wow, I read all the negative posts and I agree with Clutch and Sabre: you guys are idiots. Even if they DID copy, so what? The point of forging is to make custom maps and share them with the community. Once someone else has downloaded a map, they can use whatever ideas from that map and use them to make their own.

Also, if they DID copy, at least they would still be BUILDING the traps or whatever... it's not like they got it off easy. They had to do the same amount of work to get things done.

As soon as I clear some old maps I will surely download this map, from the looks of it I would give it the following ratings:

5/5 for the amount of fun that would come out of playing this
    3.7/5 for the creativity, since this map is fun but not original
    4.2/5 for the quality of the map, since maps like this can't always be picture perfect

...and an extra 5/5 for letting the zombies have fun too. I hate fat kid games because it's unfair for the fat kid sometimes. My opinion of Fat Kid games is "who cares if he's strong, who cares if he dies a lot, at least let him walk faster!"

13. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

Thank you for your review!! And good luck with your upcoming map.

It looks like omega journey, and it might have the same concept, but it is very different when it comes to gameplay. I urge you to give it a try. The gameplay is more fun, in fact, its the most fun I ever have playing halo. Its suspenseful and scary.

I know, Please tell me which ones. A few of the obstacles get stuck if people shoot everywhere, BUT if everyone works together and shoots the same spots, then they come down with a breeze. There are a few crouch jumps that are also INTENDED to be difficult, but I realize now that just because I can crouch jump through certain obstacles, doens't mean other people will be able to. So in SJ3 there will be no complicated crouch jumps, but there will be tricky obstacles that you must shoot together to get through. Other than that I hope you enjoyed playing on it!

#33 SABRE88, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
  14. Hamstring07

Hamstring07 Ancient

Great map! I loved the first one but then this one came along and the other one seems like s***! I would give it an 11 but 10/10

15. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

hmmmm looks interesting, but i only use omega journys fat kid games, cause i get tired of brute shots... there too easy.... swords ae better

16. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

Lol

You won't ever get through this map without bruteshots, and if you do, save the film and send me it, I wanna see you do it!!!

17. CLUTCHnFOREVER

CLUTCHnFOREVER Ancient

New version of SJ2 2.2

If you guys have not found out a new version of Sabres Journey 2 have come out because i has come to Sabres attention of people spending a large amount of time trying to figure out ways out. and found 2 they have both have been addressed so if you already got the older version be sure to get the newer one. And for you other have fun.

18. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

Yo just link the new one to this thread instead of the old one, that way it takes you to Sabre's Journey2.2 Link it NOW!

19. CLUTCHnFOREVER

CLUTCHnFOREVER Ancient

For everyone who has posted here or dled this dont forget to go to the new thread and get the latest version.

MOD LOCK THIS THREAD.

20. basspro120

basspro120 Ancient

donde esta la panaderia?