Ryder

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by Jester1194, May 18, 2011.

1. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

Ryder is a straight forward race. This track has two jumps, three tunnels, 6 turns and nine hills. The average lap time is around 1 minute 10 seconds. The top speed I recorded was 113. There are eight checkpoints. Onto the pictures!

Here's the main view of the track. This gives you a great chance to see exactly what's in store. Let's go take a spin on RYDER!
    [​IMG]

Here we have the first jump of the race. Set up well so you land perfectly every time. Hangtime!
    [​IMG]

This is the second jump. Who doesn't love more jumps? Liftoff!
    [​IMG]

Here's one of the 3 tunnel's of the track. The color yellow shows very well in the tunnel.
    [​IMG]

Here's another tunnel. The red tunnel. Another color that shows very well. Scary tunnel! Ooooo!
    [​IMG]

The 3rd and final tunnel. Though it is the first tunnel you go through, and small it may be, still looks great. Made to look blue by the two mancannons'. Splash Down!
    [​IMG]

Here we have the blue strut turn. Just another thing for looks. I do love this turn though. Sharp turn FTW!
    [​IMG]

This is one of hills in Ryder. Set up with 3 mancannons' in the ground so you get boosted up the hill a ways. Like hitting the boost!
    [​IMG]

Give it a try. DOWNLOAD, TAG, COMMENT, LIKE! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. RYDER!

2. Josh1129

Josh1129 Forerunner

looks like a nice race map going to give it a DL and yes every race needs ramps but need to be perfected i have one in the works that has about 12 jumps and by the looks i seems pretty smooth Good job Jester

3. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

Thank you very much. I made this race a while ago too, so I do think I could make a better race if I truly felt like it. Thanks for the download, hope you like it! XD

4. P1gyP0pM4chine

P1gyP0pM4chine Forerunner

This map plays great the tracks are smooth and the turns are perfect, only did you use a FX ? cuz i don't like the FX all the other thing are great

#4 P1gyP0pM4chine, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  5. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

I think I used juicy for the FX. I did make this a while ago so sorry for not fully remembering. Thanks for the compliments though and I'm glad you like it. :]