Rupture

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Shadowknight743, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Shadowknight743

Shadowknight743 Promethean

The map Rupture was a map that I made awhile ago. This map is a map that has no specific gametype and can be played with most gametypes. It's an asymmetrical map that can support team or free-for-all gamemodes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Human Weapons/Vehicles:
    2x DMR
    1x Grenade Launcher
    1x Rocket Launcher
    1x Shotgun
    1x Sniper Rifle
    1x Spartan Laser
    4x Mounted Machine Turret
    ----
    3x Mongoose
    3x Warthog (Default) (1 is unusable)

Covenant Weapons:
    1x Concussion Rifle
    1x Energy Sword
    1x Focus Rifle
    2x Needle Rifle
    1x Needler
    1x Plasma Launcher
    2x Plasma Pistol
    1x Plasma Repeater
    1x Plasma Rifle
    1x Spiker
    5x Plasma Grenade

#1 Shadowknight743, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. SimmonsZore

SimmonsZore Promethean

Somethings look really good but the fact that this map is plane gray make this look boring. I know its a big map but your not way up in the air so use the grass around you. I also think the building should go to cause to me its lazy forging and it keeps you from creating something one of a kind.

3. SweepsP2K

SweepsP2K Promethean

I think you could condense this map into a good 4 v. 4 space if you got rid of a lot of the open gray area. You have some nice strucutres, but there isn't enough of it in my opinion. Also, I agree that you should remove the building piece; regardless of how they're used, people just don't like them. That said, I do like a lot about this map, and may play it once before H4.

4. Shadowknight743

Shadowknight743 Promethean

I only placed the building there to be a sight blocker and to add some design but if you don't like it can you give me some ideas to fill its place?