Runescape Castle Wars V3 RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by bulletthrust, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bulletthrust

bulletthrust Ancient

Welcome to Runescape. I have finally had enough courage to make a V3 to my Series of runescapes maps. This wasn't what i expected it to be because there is only one big castle and a smaller base but it is still incredible forging that took me around 16 hours of forging to complete. There will be a youtube link posted here shortly but please enjoy the pictures i can provide for you.

Youtube link - YouTube - Runescape castle wars v37

Front of castle

[​IMG]

Front of castle 2

[​IMG]

This is the Supply room like real runescape has.

[​IMG]

Overview

[​IMG]

Castle Underground picture ( Just a small portion)

[​IMG]

#1 bulletthrust, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Vertigo

Vertigo Forerunner

looks cool, but castle wars doesnt have guns, except some shortrange arrows and a catapult. Get rid of the sniper, it will be overpowered. Keep the weapons short ranged mostly. If you encorporated a wraith forced to shoot long distance it may be interesting.

3. SolublePanic

SolublePanic Forerunner

It would be nice if you made someway to get to the other side without being sniped or going the underground way. You could for example make the middle piece that's in original Castle Wars and some barriers so you could get some cover. And try to place some vehicles so it gets more action filled. And a stationary wraith as a catapult is a good idea.

Still great that somebody made this for Reach. The ones in Halo 3 wasn't interesting at all, but this one has potential.

4. Inactive user 452356

I hate Runescape. HATE it. But I like the castle and the underground idea is a nice touch. Guns and medival don't fit IMO so I'm not sure how it's going to flow, but nice try.

5. bulletthrust

bulletthrust Ancient

V5

Thanks for all the ideas, Version 5 will be my last version of castle wars. There will be 2 full castle's as well as the waiting room + All the details you have discussed on here. Ill try me best.