Sandbox Ruins

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Blingchu, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Blingchu

Blingchu Ancient

This is a remake of the map Ruins from Gears of War 2. It has lots of chest high walls to hide behind, along with Ruins' signature bridge. It works with Slayer, CTF, Oddball, KotH and Infection. I suggest 4-8 player team games. 3v3 slayer should work out best.

Weapons
    BRx4
    Spikerx2
    Maulerx2
    Rockets(only 2 shots)x1
    Sticky Nadesx4
    Sniperx2

Ruins

And here is a little game type I cooked up to go along with it, incase anybody wants to try it

Screens
    A familiar feeling
    [​IMG]

Have I seen you before?
    [​IMG]

#1 Blingchu, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. IVIAJIK

IVIAJIK Ancient

your pictures are not up. you need to embed them in the post first by saving them to your computer, then uploading them to photobucket, take the image URL from their and finally copy and paste into your post

3. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

I downloaded this and played it and it's pretty accurate to the original. I like it. Good job. I'm glad someone made a GoW2 remake. I was going to myself, but I'm lazy. I like your weapon placement in your map. It is really good for the gameplay. I din't have enough space to download your gametype though. Sorry. I liked playing on it with 3v3. You should include that in your description.

4. Scottash

Scottash Ancient

Hey mate, I've seen your pictures on bungie and this map looks pretty good :D This is your second post I believe, both of which have no embeded screenshots, so I'm guessing you're a wee bit confused lol - don't worry, pretty much everyone is when they make their first few map posts. Like the guy above me said you can use the old photobucket method to embed screenshots. Tutorial on using photobucket HERE. Or you can use Haloscreenshots.net which is my personal favourite - makes things a piece of cake XD It'll also be quite useful to you as I see you've tried to embed your pictures directly from bungie. How to use Haloscreenshots.net. Basically, it's just a huge database which has your screenshots on it and the codes you need to just copy and paste into forgehub posts - really easy trust me ;) Any questions, queries or otherwise just feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing this map.

P.S. if no-one has said so to you so far, Welcome to Forgehub!

Please can no-one else comment about this post's screenshots not working unless offering helpful advise or more links. Thx

#4 Scottash, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  5. Blingchu

Blingchu Ancient

Thanks

I think I fixed the screen shots, the first time they were up for a second...