Ruins

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Phreakie, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepenguin23

bluepenguin23 Ancient

looks fun and well made and it does remind me of ruins! nice interlocking and good job!

2. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

Thanks for the kickass comments guys my goal is to get one of my maps up on this site so please keep the comments and downloads rolling XP

3. The Real KingLS2

This Map Is Cool!

4. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

Thanks have you actually played the map though? By the way I may come out with a v2 with a budget glitch.

5. sickandstoked

sickandstoked Ancient

I must agree as i do not enjoy many action shots as it does not show off your map which is what you are trying to do. I am not saying you shouldn't use any action shots but just get some more pictures showing the map geography.

But other then that i love the concept of the map and the layout.

Great job.

6. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

Thanks for the support i was planning to get more pics but i got kinda lazy

7. The Nasal Abyss x

This map looks great and fun to play on. Great post, and I love the simplicity of the level.

5/5

8. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

I wouldnt say its simple the map includes a crap load of geo glitching and interlocking i guess the only simple part of the map is the idea

9. version2

version2 Ancient

looks nice

10. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

Nice geo, and interlocking.
    The only thing I'd like to see is more part of the map then just showing your sniping skillz on your screenshots, with that, it would be great.

11. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

alright since you all want some more overviews then ill get on it right now since im super bored and stuff brb with more screenshots. 5mins tops. BTW hellclown u might get a infraction for spam posts

Edit: added 4 more pics of the overview enjoy!

#51 Phreakie, Jul 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  12. chavet

chavet Ancient
    Banned

I like this map style. I like how you have a lot of screen shots. Im DL this for sure!!!!

13. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

Thanks a bunch and thanks for the download i hope you have fun playing this map and i think may come out with a v2 with a budget glitch so ya. thanks again

14. AItius

AItius Ancient

love the detailed post. awesome map, the structures are amazing, and the gameplay looks like it would flow easily and smoothly despite the chopper being on the map. looks like a great map for ctf. 5/5

15. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

I see that you are new here so welcome to ForgeHub. Please take note that this is spam. Spam is when you add meaningless comments that take up space on a thread. Please put thought into your posts.

The map look really well made and has a nice design. I am woried however about the fact that it is a bit small. I would suggest using all, or at least most of foundry, for a big team map. The one you made seems like it is really crowded though that might not be a problem. Both sides seem pretty balanced and the vehicles aren't too overpowered. Flag captures could be too quick but I guess a sniper is essential to keep this from happening.

Good job. 9/10

16. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

you could say flag captures are quick but this only occurs if you have a really unfair team. if u have fair teams and you both know the map it begins to drag out and sometimes no one even scores. but u cant say the map is at all small becasue it completely uses all of foundry. thanks for the comment tho

17. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

Repeated bumping and spamming has lead to this thread being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.