Sandbox Royal flush v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by KNEE TO FACE, May 28, 2009.

1. Civil Heroes75

Civil Heroes75 Ancient

Great map and so original. Tons of fun to just mess around on 4/5

2. KNEE TO FACE

KNEE TO FACE Ancient

this is cool does anyone else have any suggestions for gametypes? I still never really came up with any good ones for this map :(

3. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Infection, where the zombies are the ****, on top of the toilet, and the humans are the plumbers in the sewage system. The plumbers' goal is to get out of the sewers and back to the surface where there are better weapons.

4. KNEE TO FACE

KNEE TO FACE Ancient

Not a bad idea. This is an aesthetic map afterall, so it wasnt really made for games to be played on it. Im sure something creative could be thought up though to change that. There is still a little budget left on this map.

5. mikecincifan22

mikecincifan22 Ancient

HAHAHA I love it! this made me crack up when i first saw it. the drains work well and its fun to just mess around on. GREAT JOB 5/5

6. The Molemyster

The Molemyster Ancient

NICE! This is wicked. But one thing. I know its Aesthetic, but try and turn it into a infection game E.G. Clog. But Aestheticly, its super good. Its got my download!

7. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

Wow! I just came up with a playable idea! First off, it's infection! Second off, let me explain the changes. Delete the floating tin cups and have the defenders spawn on the lid of the toilet. Not that there are floating objects that one can jump on to make it on top of the toilet so you can be safe from the crap zombies and snipe them. Second off, the infected are brown and they spawn on a floating box overlooking the toilet. The infected have high damage resistance, and have swords. The defenders aren't invincible, but they should be able to take about 3 zombie hits before dying.
    The zombies fall off their block and go into a wall of mancannons that leads them to the toilets, the defenders have gravity hammers and knock the zombies down the toilet into a killball! (This would replace the crypt area). IF a human falls off the toilet, tough luck, because they'd need to go through a series of jumps to get back on OR ELSE!

Just an idea, pretty pretty please make it! It would be a ton better than "Clog on Toilet"!

8. ZhonLord

ZhonLord Ancient

Awesome idea. What if you get rid of the fusion coils and make an infection game out of it? Similar to Foundry's Toilet, only the zombies drop down instead of jump back up. The non-infected have to kill the zombies instead of the fusion coils doing it. No more Clog game!