Rouen, France

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by cubs199235, Feb 19, 2008.

1. cubs199235

cubs199235 Ancient

Rouen, France
    Created by Ostro 7
    [br]
    Supported Gametypes:
    This map supports all gametypes, but is is recommended you play Team Slayer, Territories, or Capture the Flag. SWAT is a winner on this map as well.
    [br]
    Rouen, France: once a battleground for war heroes, now a battleground for noble spartans. Fight all over the rooftops as a hidden sniper, or fight amongst the buildingsas a foot soldier, the choice is yours.

This map consists of five major buildings, a courtyard, and two small battlegrounds. Two of the buildings are three-leveled bases where each team begins the game. Weapons on the map are weapons that you would see on such a WWII battle field such as: the battle rifle, the assault rifle, the mauler, the sniper, the shotgun, as well as frag grenades.

Thanks to the unlimited money glitch, as well as the interlocking objects glitch, I was able to make this map sucessful. I hope you all like it, please leave feedback and rate. Recommended amount of players: 4-16, although 1 on 1 slayer has been played, and it was pretty fun!

[br]
    [br]
    Three Leveled Base 1
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    Three Leveled Base 2
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    Zeste Building (that’s what it’s called in COD 3
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    On top of the Zeste building
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    The Warehouse
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    The Right Side of the City
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    The Left Side of the City
    [​IMG]
    [br]
    All in all, I believe that this is a solid city map, and a decent remake. Do not expect this map to look exactly like the real Rouen map from COD 3 because this map isn’t an exact remake, it was only inspired by the COD 3 map. I hope you all like it. Please leave feedback and constructive criticism.
    [br]
    Download Rouen, France HERE
    [br]
    Check out my other maps:
    Rouen, France - Inspired by the COD 3 map, Rouen
    Turbine - An action packed, close quarters map located in an evacuated power plant
    The Battle of Crete - Dop from the sky and successfully perform your duties as a paratrooper
    The Pipe - You better not fall off! There are aliens down there!
    Anti-King - You sure don't want to be in this hill!

2. Running Chron

Running Chron Ancient

interesting, I'll check it out...

3. skatepimp21

skatepimp21 Ancient

4. cubs199235

cubs199235 Ancient

why are you saying OK on all of my threads? I dont care really, but Im just wondering, it made me laugh

5. cubs199235

cubs199235 Ancient

this map, as well as my other four maps, have all reached the community files section of bungie.net, so if they love my maps there, I hope you love them as well

6. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

No bumping threads please :0) Thank you :0)

7. Macedonia Mafia

Macedonia Mafia Ancient

The Zeste building looks incredible!

All the buildings look great but I love how that building looks like from the roof.

8. Napster9801

Napster9801 Ancient

I played Shotty Snipes on this map and was probably one of the funnest games of halo ive played in a long time

GUILDER, GUILDER, GUILDER!

9. iversonrocks03

iversonrocks03 Ancient

looks intresting, though i did not play the cod 3 version, i didnt like that game but thats off topic, now... the buildings look neat and phenomenal and im gonna dizownload it because of the zesta building looks cool, and ima play shotty snipes on it and see if its the funnest game of halo

10. cubs199235

cubs199235 Ancient

thanks, I'm really glad you all like it. Any team game plays well, I havent tried shotty snipes, but if its all good, go for it

11. Napster9801

Napster9801 Ancient

well any game on this map is fun. its just especially fun when you got a snipez in your hand.