Rooftops

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by nickjones, Dec 19, 2008.

1. nickjones

nickjones Ancient

its great for just messing around, not really competitive play. So Team Slayer only on this map. The teleporter send you up in the building they are under. and everything is symmetrical. enjoy There are two big buildings, seen in the first picture. snipers and mines on the top of roof. br and ar in middle. 4 little towers packing machinegun turrets to rockets. 100 spawns. flamethrower in the middle. go download it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

download here

2. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

It looks alright, I don't get that much from the pics,and they are so small. Get some more pics up and I will tell you what you needz. I don't like how it looks like right now... howeverz I will see later.

3. nickjones

nickjones Ancient

bigger pictures and longer description!

4. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

hey, i see ur new. Forging-101 is great for learning how to make ur maps better.
    as for the map. it looks okay. maybe like 3v3. turrets are used much. and 100 spawns doesnt mean that theyre good, its quality not quantity when it come to spawns.
    EDIT: didnt realize u were the same guy as the other map. thats why i posted the forgin-101 thing twice

5. IVY SNAKE

IVY SNAKE Ancient

Ok good map but I can't really see any part of the map from the pics and is there any interlocking?I dont think a map needs interlocking but it makes more people DL.On the 2nd picture those stairs looked pretty sloppy if u find some way to interlock those (maybe a door) the map gamplay would flow much better.

6. n00bsk00lbus309

n00bsk00lbus309 Ancient

With some interlocking this could be a really good map! i would also like to see some more of the map though so i'll prolly do a forge through later! it's almost one and sleepy time :)