Rock & Roll Racing

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by reaper3bot0, Mar 10, 2012.

1. reaper3bot0

reaper3bot0 Forerunner

Map Rock & Roll Racing v2

Start your engines. Hello avid race fans, we here at rock and roll racing halo reach style bring you another fan favorite. With thrilling propelling jumps, straight away nitro fields and all the action packed fun your expecting.

Make sure you set this to laps 3 and take on your friends in this non stop thrill ride. Each lap takes approximately 3 mins.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

v2 promo video

Map Rock & Roll Racing v2

#1 reaper3bot0, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  2. XreignZ

XreignZ Promethean

This map looks really fun, not much else to say. See if you can tweak the man cannon to shield door jump though so it actually lands you. Otherwise can't wait to race it. And I must say that cover with guitar playing Ozzy's notes is pretty god damn awesome, could you tell me which band it was?

3. reaper3bot0

reaper3bot0 Forerunner

Black sabbath "paranoid" without the words.

the jump is pretty tweaked its all in how you hit it!. You even have the option to not take one of the 2 man cannons and not risk rolling.

4. Sentimentalnoos

Sentimentalnoos Forerunner

I was going to ask if it was titled after the super nintendo game. Then I watched the video and was happy that it was. Awesome.

5. reaper3bot0

reaper3bot0 Forerunner

Ya that was one of my favorite games back then Sentimentaloos
    Glad you like it thou. This map race is long and I based the style loosely off Rock and Roll Racing adding nitros crazy jumps and back tracking. Kinda Wish we could add weapons to the vehicles too..