Robbo - Few Gameplays

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by Robbo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Robbo

Robbo Ancient

Background

Have recently started playing Reach and have took a liking to the competitive settings (Im sure the new ones will be even better). I usually play a supporting role in a team and did back in H2/H3, getting as many shots on opponents as possible and generally helping team mates. I have a decent BR, but im still adapting to the DMR with the bloom etc. so any tips on that is great.

I have a few games on my file share, if you have a moment could you please check them over, see what you think and give me some general feedback on where to improve.

Game 1: MLG KING - Element

Link: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...=I%20Robbo%20I

Scorecard: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Ga...=I%20Robbo%20I

Discussion: Not one my better games, few times I got Out-DMR'd but thought id put it on as im new to Element, so do require a bit of practice/knowledge on strats for the map. Was playing a T04 and our team had no comms.

I will be updating the thread with more gameplays within the next hour or so.

NOTE: If there is another way of getting this up without capturing, someone let me know?

#1 Robbo, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  2. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Unless you wana render that then there's no way to have it viewable without getting someone to cap for you. I'd be happy to but can't set up my CC on my new computer for some reason, the software just isn't working.

You don't have Bungie pro, right? If so and you don't mind using up 11 render minutes, then you could render it.

3. Rho Fs

Rho Fs 2x2 Forge Judge

I'll cap it for you this weekend. add me

rho your boat

4. Robbo

Robbo Ancient

Dont have it fella, too tight to pay for it as well. Just needing some feedback atm, its not a decent gameplay, just looking for tips and seeing how my game needs improving.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Nice one mate, ill add you when I get back on

#4 Robbo, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011