Sandbox RISK Boardgame 3.0

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Loby the Medic, May 13, 2009.

1. Sand Fisher

Sand Fisher Ancient

I dont understand why james said this was not innovative it looks great and innovative. I think Ill dl.

2. hclarke15

hclarke15 Ancient

Good Game

I don't understand the reviews so far. As someone who has played this game before i think this map is amazing. I played it the other day for a long time and never got bored.
    Great job of replicating risk. never would've thought u could recreate a turn based board game using an fps.

9/10
    only thing i didn't like was that there should be more equipment and the gravity hammers aren't that good, all you need is the shotty.

#62 hclarke15, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  3. goody450

goody450 Ancient

lol I always use the gravity hammers tho

4. O Blarg 0

O Blarg 0 Ancient

Very fun, But maby if you put in some more equipment it would be nice. Maby a gernade or two with a long respawn time...

5. thrame

thrame Ancient

wow dude i totally agree with you this map is amazing this map is fun for me and freinds and i absolutly love i will download v3.3 the spawns i would like to be lowerd thats the only reason with dont play it every time we can

6. ZhonLord

ZhonLord Ancient

I love it. Definitely going to DL. The only thing I'd say is do a little more merging for aesthetics' sake.

7. onmelc1

onmelc1 Ancient

This looks great. mabye figure out a way to have different units soldiers, tanks, etc. good job 5/5.

8. MuffinPirate

MuffinPirate Ancient

I played this recently with only 2 other people, and even then it was great. At first we all thought that the flamethrower was overpowered, but eventually we realized that we just needed to use our equipment and stuff. The only complaint that I have about the map is Australia, we never even tried to get it unless we spawned there or if it was our last one, so I would suggest giving Australia a slightly better piece of equipment. But overall I had a great time playing it, and hope to do so again.