RISK Boardgame 2.0

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Loby the Medic, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Loby the Medic

Loby the Medic Ancient

The first version incorporated grenades, a less aesthetic map, items on the bridges, offensive items, walls around the whole structure so people didn't fall off (Which took away from the board game feel), and was just a regular territories variant.

2. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Maybe you could give people swords instead of shotguns?
    Epic sword battlez between continents... woot woot.

3. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Wow this looks really cool and original. I like the 2.0 thing in the title, it sorta grabbed me. I was ready to download already by the time I read the description, I didn't even need to look at picks. Sad news is im out of downloading space and don't get back on the xbox until tomorrow, so you will have to wait until then to gain a download. This is a must try for me.

4. Loby the Medic

Loby the Medic Ancient

Haha I did have swords initially. However, I took them out because people were lunging from one continent to another!

5. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Oh - well with more space that wouldn't be a problem. :p
    I think it would be "epic" for V3

6. Ian 130

Ian 130 Ancient

Wow.......just wow. This maybe, no this IS...easily, the best map i ever played. Not many of my friends like it though, so i made a group on bungie.net to get people to play.I really hope you finish V3 soon. I have no complaints except you can jump from australia to africa.....i think its those two. But foundry is to small to really correct that. I would love to play sometime if i can my gamertag is Ian 130. I would offer to help with v3 but im horrible with forge.

7. Loby the Medic

Loby the Medic Ancient

Yes, I agree, I am waiting fr the "new foundry map" or "new map maker" to come out before I start version 3.0, though. Foundry is a little too small and I hope to suspend the ma in air so when people fall off they automatically die.