Rising Deity

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by FlotownHockey, Sep 1, 2010.

1. FlotownHockey

FlotownHockey Forerunner

An awesome map made by FlotownHockey. This is going to be my final map before Halo Reach. But, whenever Reach does come out, I promise there's going I'm going to present the greatest racetracks ever known to Halo! Anyways, this map is called Rising Deity. The gametype is Downfall. You can play with up to 15 people on this map. There are 6 mongooses and a multitude of twists and turns in this map. If you happen to fall off, then all you have to do is go back to the beginning and start from there. This map may not be perfect towards the end. I not only ran out of money, but I ran out of time too. That's why I didn't include a video this time:( So, I did what I could with it. Enjoy this amazing map:)

Rising Deity

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE GAMETYPE- Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE MAP- Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 FlotownHockey, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. Martin

Martin Forerunner

From what I can tell, It's very well done, I can tell a lot of effort was put into this, and has some very nice banked turns, and some nice little jumps that makes the racetrack more fun. Definitely one of the better race tracks I've seen. Can't wait for more.

3. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Wow, you've become some sort of racetrack demon!
    It's all so good, every one of your maps!

The map is beautiful. But to make this post not spam, I think you could've used something better than tincups on that one part. Delete them and you could have money to make more aesthetics.

4. Mega Snipez

Mega Snipez Ancient

finally a well done track after a serious of ameteur attempts. i love how consistent the double block turn is as far as the interlocking. with your approval i would very much like to make a video of this track, but i'd give it a 5/5.

5. FlotownHockey

FlotownHockey Forerunner

Dude, that would be great if you could make a video of this track. My computer messed up so I couldn't make a video of it. But, I might try to fix it up in the next hour or so. I'll message you and Dr. Killmore back when I fix the part where the tin cups are. I think I could make it better in that area.