Riding Shotgun

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Extr3m3 Furball, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Extr3m3 Furball

Extr3m3 Furball Ancient

This is my first post, so i hope its good. Constructive Critisism Welcome.

IT is a small track in foundry with a few jumps in. For 2 teams of 4, Shotguns only, no grenades when you spawn but there is one instant respawn firebomb on each spawn point. There are also firebombs in the middle. Honour rules on Map. Gametype and Map are in a file set.
    Download Riding Shotgun (file share link)

Pictures. (Click for bigger image)

Over view
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First Bridge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second Bridge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ME (the Ultimate) I`m So Modest :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Extr3m3 Furball, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. ShreddedDreamz

ShreddedDreamz Ancient

nice, smooth interlocking, and i like the idea of teams riding around using shotguns, but it looks like it would be a PITA to try and stay on the narrow track the whole time. But it nice looking, and the bridges give it variation as opposed to just the boxes and such. Overall good job, and if it was larger, and add some more other stuff (banked turns maybe?) it could be better.

3. HandiCappKill3r

HandiCappKill3r Ancient

The pictures are really small,but i think i can see and overall nice map.The only thing is that the pics are really small and not alot of ppl will download because they can't see the map. I don't know were you went but next time go to photobucket for the pics,It works well for me so it should go smooth for you to.If you don't understand,just send me a message

4. Darkkaiden

Darkkaiden Ancient

Well, I can't see the pics very well. But, from what I could see it looked nice. Smooth interlocking. To enlarge the pictures, save them to your computer, go to photobucket.com, create account (if you don't have an account), upload the pictures, and then copy and paste the img code here. EX.
    [​IMG]
    Hope this helps!
    From what I could see, 3.5/5. Will rate fully when pictures are fixed!

Edit: Pictures are bigger now... So, I rate it a 5/5. It looks really good. Nice job!

#4 Darkkaiden, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  5. JessicaJones

JessicaJones Ancient

Looks very good interlocked and great idea, BTW awsome name 2. Though u can cheat on it unless there are a lot of points u have 2 go to...Ne way good job, 9.10. I'm testing it =] .

6. SiN Fwang

SiN Fwang Ancient

i think you used the thumbnail code thing from your image hosting site. if u used imageshack, then you are supposed to use the Hotlink for Forums (1) code.

Small Pics aside, the map looks good. the interlocking is smooth, and it sound like fun. 4/5. hurry up and fix the pics, and keep on forging!

7. Extr3m3 Furball

Extr3m3 Furball Ancient

Hi Ive Resized the pictures so i hope it helps

C YA

8. Dimaginaryfrog

Dimaginaryfrog Ancient

looks like a very bad (bad as in good) map. i think i will have a lot of fun playing on it