Ride or Die

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Kaitrix, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Kaitrix

Kaitrix Ancient

-Ride or Die-
    This map is great for anything from small to large parties and the fun never ends. No matter how often or how much you play this it never gets old. Its very simple but pretty fun.

Objectives:
    [Humans]- The main objective for the humans is to escape from the zombies in a vehicle no matter what. Being on foot will be the last thing you want to do in this game, even if you think you can camp and hide somewhere..they will find you.
    [Zombies]-The main objective for the zombies is to track down and destroy all humans. With high speed, low gravity and gravity hammers, zombies will have little trouble trying to kill off the humans.

Other Information:
    -Zombies are able to see everyone on the map, so there will be no point in trying to hide away from them.
    -This map requires the Zombie_Ride/Diegametype, which I will post a link to along with the map link.
    -If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me either here or on Xbox Live. Enjoy!

Links:
    For the Map: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    For the Gametype: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Kaitrix, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. Kole

Kole Ancient

I'm sorry but there are just too many sandtrap maps where humans get in vehicles and easily kill zombies 1/5