Richter

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by nicjgoat, Aug 26, 2008.

1. GCLimited

GCLimited Ancient

Its a very nice map and i love the geomerge in it but i think that you should of call the map something like lost city because it looks as if every thing is covered in sand lol

2. forgy bob

forgy bob Ancient

Strange... very very strange.... I'm loving the design of this map. I downloaded a couple of days ago and played on it a few times the game play wasnt perfect but it was still very good and most important........ fun! The only thing I dont like about this map is sometimes when your dieing and getting shot at it isnt that easy to get to cover. But over all i say 4.1/5! great job!

3. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

Nicjgoat,
    I'm sending you a friend req on FH because you have established a designated spot in my (forging) heart. lol. OK, the map is fantastic. Definitely a new twist on the theme of lopsided battlefields. I can imagine that territories and slayer gametypes would play out amazingly well here. You're forging skills are definitely top notch. One question I have: It looks like you use the door technique for geomerging (but this is only a guess). If you do, do you save and quit between each geomerge?

4. Runeman2

Runeman2 Ancient

very nice, i remember seeing some pics of it in your fileshare a while back. the layout is very original, and has a feel similar to distortion as you walk on the slanted bridges and boxes.

5. wapproce

wapproce Ancient

i love this map its like a distortion remake its a sure download but by the way some of the structures dont look to use able as if you might slide out of them but great work most the maps i download dont stay in my map gallery this one is a lucky one hope you get featured...

6. xKingSasquatch7

xKingSasquatch7 Ancient

the map looks great. It is really strage though. War is it suppose to be??

7. JJ3672

JJ3672 Ancient

The aesthetics and originality on this map are stunning. The whole earthquake/hurricane idea has been done before but in such a unique and innovative fashion as this.

I usually don't comment on maps (call me selfish, I like making 'em more) but this caught my eye just because of how unusual it is. I will download (which is a miracle in itself, considering I've probably only downloaded like 10 FH maps before...) and have a look around.

The only thing that seems suspect is the gameplay, with players perhaps being caught on the ground level while they're being BR'd helplessly from above, but I can't pass judgement until I play a game, so...

If I can get a game on it (or if you start a game and invite me), I might write you a review later, depending on how I feel.

8. wapproce

wapproce Ancient

ok im back with my review every structure is usable =} but there some things that arnt so great like the window panels you cant see over and i found one escape route ill try to explain it and maby post a pic later ok the route is were the spawn point is on like a tower ledge above the reg i think you can just jump or not nade jump to the second ledge go all the way to the right and crouch theres a little gap between the fence boxes...ok besides that i love the map the gameplay was fair
    9.5/10 gameplay
    10/10 looks
    10/10 ideas
    totall 10/10

9. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

wow i like the idea but i dont know how the gameplay would work but i bet it would be mad confusing. The interlocking a geomerging is flawless from what i can see though. great job.