Rhizome

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by CyborgAnthro, Feb 26, 2012.

1. CyborgAnthro

CyborgAnthro Forerunner

@Nutduster, I have made some sizable adjustments that I hope work against that flow up to "balcony". For one, I've expanded the view and vulnerability of the middle room so it is riskier and promotes movement elsewhere. I've moved the rockets to the bottom middle of the map (in the grass at the foot of the gold structure, right of 8th pic). I moved the GL to where the rockets were, and upped the spawn time to 180. I moved some of the grenades from the balcony to the grassy side. I moved the sniper rifles to the rock perches (left of 7th pic), which now mark a serious vantage point and counter-view to the balcony from the quarry wall. Finally I reversed and moved the teleporters so that they spit you out facing the sniper spawn. Between all these changes, I know the quarry side is going to see significantly more action. If the problem still persists, I suppose I don't mind that area being a hotspot on slayer, since the movement will probably change for a lot of objective games.

@ I Paints I, you can actually make the jump from both directions. I agree in that picture it loos like I'm not going to make the jump but you have to see the whole arc to see that it's doable.

I will try to update the pics again if the next few tests go well, otherwise I'll wait if I have to make more substantial changes.

#21 CyborgAnthro, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012