Rgn hold out

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by RGN TopSided, Feb 18, 2009.

1. RGN TopSided

RGN TopSided Ancient

Ok this map you need to get in the base be for it gets closed or you can get in the tunnel and make your way the the front of the base or take it the the base and try to get in the "secret room" thats what i call it lol just find the grave lifts in the room or you can wait for some time and get in the base out side after it spawns.

Ok the zombies traits: the alpha z need to have camo jume high and a little faster then normal then the zombies just need a week camo. this is the game i would use but you can do whatever you wont.

It is a fun map to play on so download it and tell me what you think its not my best map i think im working on new one soon.

Now some picks

[​IMG]
    out side of base

[​IMG]
    in front of base

[​IMG]
    view from the left

[​IMG]
    view from right

[​IMG]
    opening to tunnel in the base

[​IMG]
    tunnel opening in the front of base

[​IMG]
    the "secret room" lol

[​IMG]
    top of tunnel

[​IMG]
    way into "secret room"

[​IMG]
    top of base

[​IMG]
    in side base

[​IMG]
    base that spawns later in game

download link Halo 3 File Details

2. Joen@thanishere

Joen@thanishere Ancient

the coolest thing i like about this map is the wall, very smooth and well angled and good level of flooring. the thing that i would fix is how much walls it took to make the roof of one of the roofs on one of your buildings. adding too much makes it look kinda messy. also, armorys arent good for game play just to tell u. 3.5/5

3. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

this map seems more like its geared twards infection to me, there really isn't anything that sets this appart from a slayer map other than the secret room which really isn't that secret :p. i would look at the featured infection maps and look at what they did next time you decide to make an infection map, because a lot more can be done.

4. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

dude wow, that is some amazing weapon placement. by putting all the weapons in one room uve really showed how much effort u put into thinking about balance. those zombies will die really fast i think. unless uve come up with some super gametype that eliminates that problem

5. Chron

Chron Ancient

^ Sarcasm.

You forged the wall perfectly it looks great. I'm guessing it's the main feature of the map. The bad things. You did not explain the map or game type if there even is one. Your explanations toward the map. Saying you have to get in there before it closes or go somewhere else and if that closes you go somewhere else?? kinda confusing. maybe giving action shots would help. Also as the sarcastic person above stated your weapon placement, Not a very good idea placing power weapons next to each other. I see a fuel rod gun next to a sniper then around the corner is a Plasma cannon. Fix it up and it should turn out better than it already is.

From the pictures i give a 2.5/5