Revolution Map Requests

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by XxHG Br K1ngxX, Jun 19, 2010.

1. XxHG Br K1ngxX

XxHG Br K1ngxX Ancient

Alright, here's what's up.

I will be gone for seven months, deployed to Afghanistan, when I get back, I am going to be making a Machinima that I have been working on for a while.

You may be wondering, but what does this have to do with Forging?

Ok, here's what's up again.

I need a few maps for the scenes, etc. Who ever accepts this offer will have seven months to make a few maps. I know this is a long time, but I am also preparing a script for the first five episodes, which will be done once I get back from Afghanistan. Is anyone interested in taking this job?

If so, hit me up. Thank you!

2. Spawn of Saltine

Reach is coming out September 14th.....I'm not sure if anybody is going to want to play halo 3 after reach is released

3. XxHG Br K1ngxX

XxHG Br K1ngxX Ancient

Yes, I know, do you know if Reach has a theater and forge mode? Lol

4. LD

LD Ancient

So you want to have us Forge Maps in Reach? We don't know anything about Reachs Forge so far, so it would be kind of hard for you to write scripts and tell us how to Forge Maps

5. Spawn of Saltine

Yes, I'm 99% positive it will have both unless some bungie employee shits over the whole game. so you might be asking for some forge creations for reach which hasn't came out yet lol

6. XxHG Br K1ngxX

XxHG Br K1ngxX Ancient

Lol, well I'll be gone when it comes out, and if someone wants to make a map, if they have it, I'll pay them for each map that I use.

LD: I understand, but think of it this way, the scripts won't be done by the time I get back from Afghan, I will probably change them around when I get back as well. Whoever decides to take this offer can have all the time they need. I don't know when I will begin the recording, but I want to make sure all the maps are made. So whenever the last map is finished, or closed to finished, I will start editing the scripts to the maps, and then will start recording. Like I said, my deployment is 7 months. So yeah.

#6 XxHG Br K1ngxX, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010