Sandbox Revelry

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Epic Tusk, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Epic Tusk

Epic Tusk Ancient

Description:

By Black Theorem and Iron "Epic" Tusk. Support 2-8 players.

A small, asymmetrical map that we started more than a year ago, B to the T and I chipped away at Revelry meticulously until we revealed the marble statue within the metaphorical hunk of slab. Plays primarily with Slayer and Team slayer gametypes. The map did start off as a submission for a forging contest, but we believe it's grown from that humble start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Epic Tusk, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  2. blassin

blassin Ancient

I'm just about to start playing on this FFA and I'm excited. I've never seen a map like this, it's very interesting and pleasing aesthetically. I especially like the middle tower, somewhat reminiscent of a forerunner building. Game play on this was very repetitive I always seems to spawn at red tower and didn't get a feel for the whole map overall. Overall the map looks good and I know you're fixing those spawn points now. I'm even more excited to play again and maybe a 3v3 if we can arrange it

3. ShugHeed

ShugHeed Forerunner

Yes! i was looking forward for this to be released! Playtested it with Black Theorem today so its an epic map! and its always fast paced at that wooden bridge! i remember BT touching up on it so i haven't played the final version since but its a keeper!