Mythic DLC Revelation Map Pack

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Korlash, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Revelation Map Pack - 2 new maps, a v2 Map, and a screwaround warm up map

The revelation map pack is my final release for halo 3, and hopefully my greater maps.
    Anyways, here they are!

MLG Incursion - a 2 base full foundry map thats symmetrical. My last map using an extremely tight budget. However, it turned out well, and it supports team slayer, ctf, king, and [ball?] for 4-8p

Weapons: Sniper rifle, 2 plasma nades, 4 frags, 2 carbs, 8 brs, custom os

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download MLG Incursion

MLG Submersed - A floating map with geometry based on a sketchup by wheezymoney; plays slayer only. 1v1/2v2/3-6p ffa

Weapons: sniper rifle, custom os, camo, brs, some nades/plasma nades

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Submersed

AntiSaint v2 - 1v1 map revamped to outplay the critical review i got. Improved aesthetically as well as weapons and spawns, and improving the lift system

weapons: Plasma pistol, camo, br's/carbs, some nades

[​IMG]

Download Antisaint v2
    Link to v1 thread - to see the big difference

IceBroken - my little warm up map made in one of the most unplayed areas of avalanche, it only took like 2 hours to make so consider it a 'rushed' project. its cool for 1v1, and plays warm up CTF, slayer, and King, and ffa slayer

[​IMG]

Download IceBroken

K well thats the last you'll see from me on h3. I hope you enjoy before reach comes out!

2. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

From the pics they all look promising, so I am going to free up some space. I just wanna say now though that I dont think I have ever seen a huge grass roof before.

Probably edit later with criticism/review... mods please dont hate...

#2 E inglourious 3, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  3. TexasTuckers

TexasTuckers Ancient

Well i think that each of these maps example very different styles of gameplay and you did a great job on each one. That warmup map may not have taken very long to make but it was a genius idea and im glad you mad it in a part of the map that is rarely ever used. I like the first two a lot!

4. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao
    Forge Critic Senior Member

thanks for the feedback..

yea the warm up didnt take long at all, the outside walling took like 45 minutes to an hour, then the spawns and all that took about another 45 min, but the design was already there