Sandbox Retribution

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Commander Jako, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Commander Jako

Commander Jako Ancient

Retribution
    These ancient structures have an odd feeling to them. Don't take too long to see the sights or else you might find a little surprise...

This map is one of my newest creations. I haven't forged for long and this is one of the first. I have tested it and looks and plays great for any team gametype.

The map features:
    8 BR's
    2 Brute Shots
    2 Rockets (150 second respawn, No extra clips)
    2 Snipers (150 second respawn, No extra clips)
    2 Overshields (180 second respawn)
    2 Power Drains
    8 Plasma grenades

Download Retribution

The Map

[​IMG]

The map is essentially two pyramids based around a central structure. The map features two, almost complete pyramids with a central unique structure.

[​IMG]

The middle structure is a unique symmetrical building that helps to add to mayhem. The object has an openable top (In forge only) to be added on later if asked to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The battleground is similar to the original Sandbox, but a few add-ons to add onto the fun.

[​IMG]

The map has a similar vehicle layout behind and near the main bases.

[​IMG]

Another View of the central structure and the battleground.

Tell me what you think and send lots of feedback! Tell me if I should open the center or not for V.2. Thanks

2. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

this looks okay, could have been a little bit more creative with the layout of the map, but overall from the pictures i give about a 4/5 sorry no dl

3. noklu

noklu Ancient

Good forging commander jako, but i think it lacks a little in general layout and design although the middle structure shows promise. I recommend that you make it larger, and if you can't go in the structure, make it so you can and maybe create a few side structures on the map. Also, you could decrease the spawn time for snipers, increase ammo but also increase the amount of cover on map.

Cheers :)