Retribution

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by SeraphCorrupt, Sep 6, 2011.

1. SeraphCorrupt

SeraphCorrupt Forerunner

Retribution is inside the Colosseum of Forge World. Right I am more comfortable with building inside the Colosseum than outside, but I am working on a map out there. I hope you can see what the map is basically about with the screenshots.

I plan on it being 4-8 players. (2v2 or 4v4). Slayer (Team and FFA) and Infection will be playable on this map. If you think that there could be more gametypes from the look of it, let me know.

My main concerns are camping, too many open areas, potential zombie camping or spawn camping.. I do have soft killzones on potential camp sites. On top of most structures. 8 spawns spread out a little bit close to respective bases in addition to four initial spawns inside the little bunkers. I am not sure how many FFA spawns there are ( I wanna estimate around 10 or a little more, if I need more let me know) but they are also spread across the map. I still have about $3000 left on budget. I can not put anymore platforms/bridges. Two (I think) more buildings can be placed.

Weapons. Here is alist of weapons that are on the map for now. Let me know whether I need to add or get rid of any of these weapons AND alter the properties of them (clip size, respawn time, etc.)
    ==
    Weapon(x#) - Clip - Respawn Time - Placed at Start
    DMR x2 - 1 - 30s - Yes
    Needle Rifle x2 - 1 - 30s - Yes
    Magnum x2 - 2 - 15s - Yes
    Assault Rifle x2 - 2 - 30s - Yes
    Plasma Grenades x4 - 25s - Yes
    Plasma Rifle x1 - 2 - 30s - Yes
    Rocket Launcher x1 - 1 - 95s - No
    Shotgun x1 - 2 - 45s - Yes

And I am not sure if I have an Engergy Sword that I am forgetting because it is not placed at the start.

Now let's look at some pictures shall we?
    Overview (loadout camera veiw)
    [​IMG]

Blue Initial Spawn (..needs more cover..)
    [​IMG]

Red Initial Spawn
    [​IMG]

Bridge
    [​IMG]

Center Buildings (because I haven't though of a name yet...)
    [​IMG]

Alley (red spawn in the background)

[​IMG]

Back Buildings (again..no name for them...)
    [​IMG]

Spiral Staircase (left of blue spawn. Afraid that back corner is TOO open..)
    [​IMG]

Fountain (if you can call it that. By blue base)
    [​IMG]

Alley from Red Spawn perspective
    [​IMG]

#1 SeraphCorrupt, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011