Request maps and find Idea's for maps here

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Raremaster_22, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Raremaster_22

Raremaster_22 Ancient

This thread is for less skilled forgers who have a great idea that they don't think they can't pull of to post there idea's. This would allow more skilled forgers to see the ideas so they can make the maps.
    Similar to an apprentice-master system. The more experienced person could even invite the other to party to see how he made the map the person requested.
    Requested maps
    Vehicle attack map: I would like a map that has 1 team to have loads of vehicle’s and the other to have anti-vehicle weapons (for vehicle zombies). It need’s to be able to prevent spawn killing of the vechiles and zombies Requested by: Raremaster 22

2v2 map: A map that works on all game tpy's and is the correct size for 2v2 Requested by: Raremaster 22

Zombie castle: Map Tidy up/ revamp request. http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=Raremaster 22 here I have a map called Zombie castle. I would love it if an experienced forger took at look and it and edited as he/her saw fit. Unless you just move the weapons about I will give you 40-80% credit (Not that you’d want it) Also check out the game type to go with it “2 minute blitzâ€. Requested by Raremaster 22

Rocket race map: a king of the hill map. it has floating shield doors to create a platform and mongooses at the bottom. and the hill is on the shield door platforms there is a ramp that the mongooses to fly off onto the platform and its a 2v2v2v2... same settings as rocket race meaning ivonerable shields, infinite ammo, and rockets. and no uncontested hill u get points for being on the hill. and the thinking is that you shoot off the other teams. Requested by: Kipten

Maps in progress

Finished maps

2. kipten

kipten Ancient

Well I have been thinking of a map. a king of the hill map. it has floating shield doors to create a platform and mongooses at the bottom. and the hill is on the shield door platforms there is a ramp that the mongooses to fly off onto the platform and its a 2v2v2v2... same settings as rocket race meaning ivonerable shields, infinite ammo, and rockets. and no uncontested hill u get points for being on the hill. and the thinking is that you shoot off the other teams.

3. Raremaster_22

Raremaster_22 Ancient

I have added your map to the "requested" part. Hopefully someone will take it up.

4. kipten

kipten Ancient

thanks i know how to make it I just don't have the time.

5. Raremaster_22

Raremaster_22 Ancient

I have added more maps to the request part.

6. mojobojo2008

mojobojo2008 Ancient

I started on a map called Power Kore. It was a map where you have to make your way to the middle of a building and blow up a fusion coil which starts a chain reaction and blows up the whole place killing everyone inside. Someone can do this as long as I get part of the credit.

7. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

a foundry remake of the begining of outskits (second level of halo 2 campain) as soon as you get out the door.