Reminiscing...

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Spicy Forges, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

I made this SWAT variant of The Pit.

Basically, barriers and cover everywhere!
    It was actually pretty decent, made The Pit a bit more close quartered.

2. Shenanigans.nom

Shenanigans.nom Ancient

First off, great topic, everyone loves to talk about their first forge.
    The first time i actually forged was at a friends house because i got y xbox back on November 11th 2008, Yes i remember the exact date. But i had forged early right about when merging was first discovered. What I did there was a simple base type thing with a bunch of walls, never really finished it.

My first real map that i completed i called APEX. Yah cool name....But what is was, was a FFA type map in foundry including all areas. I started with tall sniper tower of double boxes. Right below it was an enclosed area with 2 ghosts just big enough to fit both of them, and a single open box was the only way out. There was also some big base in the corner that could reach the top of th map and a bridge on the crane. The big bridge in the middle held a spartan laser, and the side had a pallet wall and a side building . That is all i can remember bet i do know i forced my friends to play som FFA on it cause i thought it was the ****. But it sucks balls.

3. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Hey anyone think this thread should be stickied?

4. Rorak Kuroda

Rorak Kuroda Up All Night
    Forge Critic Senior Member

@Crypto: It probably shouldn't be sticked, since it's a topic made for each person to post in once and then leave.

I remember my first map... didn't actually get the game until after the heroic map pack was released, so I just messed around at my friends house. After we discovered Foundry, I set to work making a symmetrical map. Of course, I had just watched the heroic map pack special on Red vs Blue, so I made a tunnel of man cannons. Those were the days...

5. Given To Fly

Given To Fly MP Level Designer
    343 Industries

Sandtrap. Me and a friend built a Base on top of the huge structures. I floated crates with teleporters, put a Scorpion in the middle, and shot at him and his fortress on the other large structure.

Good times man. Thats what it was all about. :)