Reflex

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Gravedigger5454, Jun 13, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

3.4%
  2. Okay

4.3%
  3. Average

5.1%
  4. Good

13.7%
  5. Great

73.5%
  1. Gravedigger5454

Gravedigger5454 Ancient

Reflex
    Created by Matty

Reflex is a very tactical map, built around some eye-catching and incredibly satisfying geometry, which promotes an exciting and un-parallelled experience that you will want to replay again and again.

Reflex supports all gametypes, and serves all the needs required by them. FFA, and Team Slayer matches offer intense fun, and reward players who control weapons and defensive areas of the map. Objective games are immensely tactical, rewarding players who work as a solid team and help each other when necassary. Oddball and KotH variants offer some epic fight scenes, and allow players to try risky and unorthadox manouvers that may turn out to be an unforgettable moment. Overall, Reflex offers gameplay for all kinds of players, ranging from the hugely competative to the laid-back and casual. This map really isn't worth the miss.

#1 Gravedigger5454, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Congrats on the feature. Still my favorite map. I'm going to start a game on this later

3. Actually cool

Actually cool Ancient

Yes, secound post on a featured, this map looks fun, and it sounds flawless.

4. stone0043

stone0043 Ancient

looks amazing, i love it when another featured map comes up! keep up the phenomenal work!!

5. browniekillyou

browniekillyou Ancient
    Banned

hasnt this map already been featured? mods or admins should think about giving other people turns lol

6. LaTurno11

LaTurno11 Ancient

Dude when i saw this map it blew my mind! i love that ghost tunnal and it looks way better than any map i have ever made. I would also love to play a couple of games of this with you. my GT is LaTurno11 and you are awsome! 10/10

7. E93

E93 Guest

Took long enough to get featured

Great map

8. Boydeh ..

Boydeh .. Ancient

This map is stunning..
    The tunnel is perfect and the rest is great too ..
    And the arrows pointing to specific places are great!

Good job sonny jim! :)

9. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Great map didnt expect it to be featured howevel but thats not because of its quality I just thought it would go un-featured due to unknown mystical reasons o_O Nice map matty its a masterpeice - but you already knew that ;)

10. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

About Time

How long has this been out, months?
    Anyway, this is a great map, whoever hasnt played should surley try this out

It has a lot of great aesthetic features that just make you say WOW

11. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

FINALLY this got featured. it is one of Matty's best maps. the tunnel is great but i really love how that bridge wall with the BR looks. great map and congrats Matty

12. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

gratz on the feature Matty, Ive benn wondering why this hasnt been front page yet... andway, I luv the map. The versatility of it is amazing and how the balance of it is simply awesome. Keep em coming Matty.

13. bnasty574

bnasty574 Ancient

yay, i'm on front page twice! w00t.

i don't know if this was feature worthy especially in comparison with other maps out, but if you just judging by the map and not what comes out of the person who made the map, this is a good map, I presume.

14. ActTehKiLL

ActTehKiLL Ancient

OMFG FANTABULOUSO i love the interlocking and the pics so secksiii i love the placement of the scenery GOOD JOB 5/5

15. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

I can't believe this hadn't already been featured, it's been out ages. But just because a map has been out a while doesn't mean it shouldn't still be recognised as being feature worthy.

Well you know what they say, better late then never!

I'm glad this finally got featured, well done Matty on another fabulouso maparoony.

16. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Wow just featured now? It's a very nice looking map and I can tell you took a long time on it. There is a little bit of things that prevented me from putting this into my top favorites. There's a way to get out and it's fairly easy (if you fixed that I apologize) and that everytime I played on this map it would get boring after the 5th game. Don't get me wrong I love this map and basically all of Matty's maps, but just didn't make it to my personal tops. Mind-blowing map, what put it off from the rest is the little features you put in that no one has seen before and that a ghost accually works well with this map.

-CaMOfo

17. ZOMG

ZOMG Ancient

The tunnel is amizingly done! 5/5

18. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Ancient

Wait this map is featured finally? What actions have caused this, last I heard from Nitrous it wouldn't be featured just because it deserved featured. ((That's all they said about the map.)) Anyways, this map looks awesome and I would enjoy every type of map Matty made. He is such a creative forger, and deserves Premium membership.

19. Gravedigger5454

Gravedigger5454 Ancient

The map was fixed so you can't get out. That was the reason it took a while to get featured.

20. Sk84lyfe13

Sk84lyfe13 Ancient

AMAZING one of the BEST maps avaible and forged. excellent interlocking, and gameplay love 10/10