Red vs. Blue Prison

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by KilerG, Aug 14, 2008.

1. CrazyPants

CrazyPants Ancient

I think that that is pretty funny. The little random stupid things that were thrown in there make me laugh.

2. KilerG

KilerG Ancient

Well, everyone else seems to like it. The actual entries you don't need to read, but the rest of it is made to be informative. I plan on making a Red vs. Blue Prison 2 on Sandbox, but I need to do some more planning to do it right. I might end up making another journal for the new one, but I might just switch out the pictures. I don't know, depends on how lazy I feel that day.

Yeah, that's what I went for. I tried to make it kind of funny, like the real thing. Always got to make sure Sarge makes fun of Grif at some point.

3. freezingshdw

freezingshdw Ancient

Nice although i think u went kinda overboard with the whole journal thing. What i mean by that is im lazy, i hate reading, there were no colorful rainbows, next time post with more rainbows. Anyway the game was 2 thumbs up as in 10/10

4. KilerG

KilerG Ancient

The Journal is not necessary, but it explains the rules with a cool story to go behind it. You can just skip down below it and a brief explanation is available to read quickly.
    My friend was going to work on the Journal, make it more "pretty." I just need to get him to do it, he's always busy.
    The second one should be posted soon, so be sure to check that out.

#64 KilerG, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2009