Recon vs Hayabusa

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by xkevlarpro, Aug 5, 2008.

?

Which Helmet did I do better on?

1. Recon

54.7%
  2. Hayabusa

25.8%
  3. Equal

19.5%
  1. xkevlarpro

xkevlarpro Ancient

VOTE FOR THE NEXT MAP HERE
    It's really important that you do. Comment also. It allows me to get more votes so I can get a more accurate list. Thanks to all who previously voted and commented.
    =============================================================

About 3 Months ago, I posted this poll on Bungie.net asking which next two helmets I would make in my collection of Giant Helmet Maps (creative name, right?). I don't know why I even made the poll, I should have seen it coming, Recon and Hayabusa recieved the most votes in that respective order. So in this map, I remade Recon to make it look better (in my opinion) and I made the best that I could of Hayabusa. I'm going to post another poll of the next (two) helmet(s) that I should make, soon. Leave some feedback, positive and negative, all is appreciated.
    -[xkevlarproductions]

Download Recon vs Hayabusa

Pics:
    Head to Head
    [​IMG]
    I think this Recon is better.
    [​IMG]
    Hayabusa was hard as hell to make
    [​IMG]

#1 xkevlarpro, Aug 5, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
    aMoeba and X5 like this.
  2. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

this is cool i would say you should get recon for this but it looks like you already have it LOL XD

3. halo00178

halo00178 Ancient

wow sick! i love dis map. i never seen anything like it! 5/5! keep on forging!

4. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

Purely Amazing awesome job on the heads! you could of made shoulders and a chest, but it is good enough.

5. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Damn, that Hayabusa helm looks like it took a day and forever to perfect. I think his eyes are supposed to be separated, though.

6. DARKLORD123456

DARKLORD123456 Ancient

Those are actually pretty accurate! Ive never seen a recreation of a helmet like this. Great work on the detail of the recon and everything on the hayabusa helmet looks great too.

7. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

AMAZING! You put in a lot of work into this. I like the Hayabusa helmet better out of the two forged ones you made because it looks much fiercer. But then the other Giant helmet is recon, so....But they are both awesome! 5/5!

8. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

hahaha this is aweomse bro, i ove it. and for your poll, try FLAMING APOSTLE, that would be amazing.

9. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

Simply amazing forging. I envy Recon, but until I do something amazing and earn it, I'll pretend to be happy with Hayabusa. Can't wait to see what else you can accomplish with your apparently massive amount of patience and giftedness with the forge.

10. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

hayabusa rules. recon is overrated (not that its not good. but i wouldn't use it, and not just because ppl would annoy me, i like rogue better)

11. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

I have seen a lot of recon maps, but none with hayabusa too. Aesthetics look fine so it deserves a JELLY SEAL OF APPROVAl

12. MibZ

MibZ Ancient

Recon. Who would want a giant Hayabusa helmet anyway? Hayabusa is terrible.

13. mox rocker

mox rocker Ancient

lol you should change the name of this download to get the recon helmet and youll get tons of downloads oh and btw very nicly forged and its very accurate

14. Zippy50192

Zippy50192 Ancient

Amazing.

5/5

15. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

This is very nice you sir are very creative. Both pics of the helmits are very accurate and amazingly amusing too. Stuff like this is what makes halo 3 the game it is.

Very good job 6/5 from me lol

16. xSavingPvtRyanx

xSavingPvtRyanx Ancient
    Banned

Are you supposed to be able to get out of the helmets? I don't honestly see too much of a difference in all the other ones i've seen but they are good. I can tell you put a lot of time in it. That shows in the map but I wouldn't recommend any gametypes going with it. Overall very good I give it 4.5/5

17. x1 caboose 1x

x1 caboose 1x Ancient

omg this is really good great interlocking on both hekmets i would say u deserve recon but u already got the helm i think you should made the shoulder and the body next

18. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

very nice map! i love the recon one! the hayabusa really did seem hard to make! keep up the good work

19. Pennywiez

Pennywiez Ancient

i personally think that the recon looks better.
    good job on both helmets though it takes alot of photomemory to do that or patience!

20. geren14

geren14 Ancient

personaly i think you a did a rly good job on the hayabusa suggestions for your next helmets... rogue helmet and the EOD helmet