Reckoner

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by BigBootzDixon, Feb 28, 2011.

1. BigBootzDixon

BigBootzDixon Forerunner

Hello everyone and i am bigbootzdixon. This is my first post on forgehub and i am proud to be a part of the community. This is my first map as well, so please give me some criticism and tips on what i need to do to make myself a better forger. Anyways, here is my creation.

Reckoner is a symmetrical map made in the quarry of forgeworld. It is a small map that features close quarters and long range battles to be fought. The main areas are red and blue base, purple base, orange platform and orange cave. There is also small caves outside the rim of purple base that are safe spawn areas in case your base is overtaken.

Each team has access to a sniper(spawns base 2nd story) and a shotgun(small caves) at spawn. Catwalks leading from the team bases lead to the orange platform that holds the concussion rifle. Finally the sword rests at ground level in front of purple base. Here is all the weapons info:

Weapons:
    2 snipers (150 sec respawn 1 spare clip)
    2 shotguns (180 sec respawn 2 spare clip)
    1 concussion rifle (150 sec respawn 2 spare clip)
    1 sword (180 sec respawn)
    4 Dmrs
    2 needle rifles
    2 plasma repeaters
    2 needlers
    4 plasma grenades

Well i hope you all enjoy Reckoner and if you want to add me on halo my gamertag is Bigbootzdixon. here are some pics of the beauty.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 BigBootzDixon, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011