Rebirth

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Grandmas House, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

That makes me really happy...lol. If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to share them.
    Now that's a post.

2. The Dew

The Dew Ancient

I really like how there is all those small hiding spots.

3. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

fire bomb grenades for me make the map seem really messy when people use them. but its personal choice, ne ways besides that nice job using interlocking and sneaky ninja spots

4. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

U sniped him through the thigh?
    Well that is where the spartans generally keep their vital organs

Map looks alright

5. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

I wasn't trying to kill him, just make him nervous. I also wonder how firebombs make a map look messy. I'm just not getting it, but thanks for the posts.

6. Roche178

Roche178 Ancient

About the Firebombs they are generally very unbalanced and I like your post it is refressing to see a good post like this the effort you put into this makes it look nice just how smooth the floor is shows this perfectly its always nice to see a map wit plenty of interlocking.

(P.S If I were you I would not double post and make three word posts like "Thanks for posting" it makes it seem you were just trying to bump your map im nt saying thats what you intended to do it just gives that impression.)