Random screenshot pack...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by MontageMedia, Mar 25, 2010.

1. MontageMedia

MontageMedia Forerunner

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]CHARGE![​IMG]

#1 MontageMedia, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Dewski

Dewski Ancient

I'd say the third one is my favorite because I like the gold shade and how it makes the plasma cannon look really shiny. The other ones seem kind of bland, nothing new, i'm not saying they're bad, just unoriginal.
    Also, was that last one staged? must've taken forever to set up :p

3. MontageMedia

MontageMedia Forerunner

Ya the last one was staged, i had help from my friends though.

4. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Dude, honestly, you really need to work on your angles. You really do, except for the last picture, which needs much more creativity.

Also, try coming up with some new effects. DO NOT use the over-used effects. I reckon you know what they are.

5. Foyoman

Foyoman Forerunner

I like the last picture. It has a perfect angle.

6. MontageMedia

MontageMedia Forerunner

Im actually pretty new to this stuff and a lot of stuff I still dont get. Im still looking over tutorials.

7. HEROEZ BLADE117

HEROEZ BLADE117 Forerunner

The effects are pretty cool. My favs are 2,3 and 5. If you want to create some more cool pics than I would suggest going into ghost town with good camo, infinite ammo and grenades, and a forced color like white or black. Put the juicy filter on and go into the cave. Throw some grenades or shoot some guns and see what you come up with.

8. xMLGx InStINcTx

xMLGx InStINcTx Forerunner

Nice! The effects are cool. Some look like people emerging from light or an explosion! I love screenshots like that! Any other pics, go to Avalanche, have at least 2 people, have one person with rockets and brute shot and frags and plasmas, and have one person pose at the blue cave on the left side(if you were looking at the middle from where the ledge is) And have a juicy filter. I made some good pics from that, check out my file share! :)