Quasar

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Vicious Vice, Jan 8, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my Style

9.0%
  2. Okay

3.6%
  3. Average

2.7%
  4. Good

12.6%
  5. Great

72.1%
  1. A Badger Ferret

A Badger Ferret Ancient

Great racing map. Looks great by pics. Congrats on the feature.

2. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

I have always enjoyed Halo ever since the first one came out. Halo 3 was a real gift for me because I use to love to host custom games in Halo 2. The use of forge has really taken this game to the level it deserves. If any bungie employees read this, I want to congratulate you on one amazing game. I can't wait to see the new game next year. I am also excited for the new map "sandbox" coming soon. Please pack it full of good stuff and make the budget at least $900.

I want to give a special thanks to VICE and Saint. These guys, and the rest of the awesome staff are what makes FH stand out and keep it's members proud to be a part of this whole thing. I am looking forward to playing TGIF tonight, and I hope I can get in a room. I was lucky to have slipped in last week and It was a blast!

I am very honored to have become a Premium member. I never expected it. I just forged because I love to forge. Well, sometimes I do, other times I want to throw my controller in rage because something dumb happened in forge, lol. I was going to make more maps in the future, but now I feel that I have to live up to my name. I will try to really impress you all next time. I really appreciate the incredible comments, and I do read them all. Keep the comments coming and be specific to what you liked and tell me what kind of stuff you would like to see in the future. Thanks again, If anyone is up for a race sometime be sure to find me on live.

#22 x DREAM 76 x, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  3. Sage

Sage Ancient

Good job to Dream and Slik you guys definitly deserve it this map is awesome and break proof which is definitely a plus. And my favorite is battle tracks br's i actually almost won a game on that.

4. sloner52

sloner52 Ancient

looks nice but i think dream's "Singularity Map" is better maybe its just me..

5. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I can't believe that this is featured, and right after we were playing on it too. For my forum's game night we played a specialized version of this map, and I think we got everyone in the part to love the map. The forging is perfect, the design is phenominal.

Great job, with the feature! And congratz for the First Premium from tracks :)

6. EGP

EGP Ancient

Hey, I just now got to testing this map about 10 minutes ago, and let i say that this map was truly amazing. I loved the beginning with the shield doors and gravity lifts. I went through it so smoothly but when i got up there the whole thing was blocked by people parking there mongooses there lol

Nice job though, the tracks were so smooth and gameplay was just amazing

7. NymBomer

NymBomer Ancient

Congratulations on getting Premium Dream. I love race maps and this looks like the best out there.

8. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

This truly deserved the feature. I congratulate you, Dream, for such a performance on making your racetracks.

All your projects are very well forged. The lanes are perfectly angled and interlocked to give such a smooth feeling while driving. Very clean and very fun. Congrats once again.

9. AnF Knight

AnF Knight Ancient

This is probably your best track in my opinion. I really like the way it bends where the fence walls are. You cant get that effect without saving and quitting. Very nice.​

10. E93

E93 Guest

I have got to tell you.
    I'm here almost every day, and have been for a really long time now, and day in and day out, I see these amazing maps that are featured. None of them though, make me want to download them, and play them. Besides being a great map, they seem old, and have nothing new and fun to it.

This map, is the first Featured map that I have downloaded in ages. I don't remember the last time I downloaded one.

Congrats dude.

11. Joegle art

Joegle art Ancient

dude i love and i have seen alot of race tracks but never seen one as neat as this one. i love to race and can't wait to try it . good work cant wait to see some more.

12. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

Thanks ForgeHub for our Feature.I respect everyone in forge hub giving us the chance to be featured.Thanks
    And thanks to DREAM for working with up.If was so fun but yet stress full.Even on when we did the little tweeks it was stressful.But me and DREAM have plans to be making another Good race track and hopefully it comes out good like this one.But thank you everyone for our feedback!
    oO SLiK Oo

13. SaotaTheSangheili

You should give everyone grav hammers or energy sword and have the passengers joust while they the drivers try to win! Lol jk, your map is fine :)

14. x DREAM 76 x

Already done. We have a game variant called Battle Joust. It's really fun. You need a really big room in order to enjoy all the chaos. As for hammers, I tired it and it doesn't work well. My favorites are either the original Battle Tracks, BR's or Snipes.

#34 x DREAM 76 x, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  15. bobsagetismyhro

bobsagetismyhro Ancient

i think the snipers work best with this map, however all of the gametypes are fun as hell. And the map has absolutly no bumps so its pleasing to ride on

16. i can forge

i can forge Ancient

very creative

17. -DUB-jacky

-DUB-jacky Ancient

wow great map and good for training nice work

18. Painkiller

Painkiller Ancient

VERY smooth and great, but it's just not my kinda map... sorry

19. Flair iz NasTy

Flair iz NasTy Ancient

I knew the feature was coming as soon as the map was released :p The smoothness on this track is unbeliveable and it's gameplay is just as crazy. I'm still thinking if this map would tie up with Red Giant... Great job dream 5/5 :)

20. x DREAM 76 x

Thanks a million man.. I have to agree with you.. Red Giant is one of my favorites. I am thinking of making a V2 of Red Giant because one part needs some work. Red Gaint never got any attention, at all. I don't understand it because that map took me the same time frame as Quasar and The Singularity, about thirty hours. Quasar was about 45 hours actuallty. I really want to start a new track soon. I have just been working so much.. I want to start one soon for sure. I have not decieded if I should do Blackout, Foundry or Avalanche yet. If you have any suggestions let me know!