Quadridome

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by MousseMooseROCKS, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MousseMooseROCKS

Quadridome
    "The driver is nothing without skill, but skill is nothing without the mongoose."

[​IMG]

Description

Quadridome is a short, but difficult mongoose course. The goal is to reach the destination, which can be seen in the above picture. There are no checkpoints, but because the map is short, falling off will not be too unforgiving. If you know how to do it, each jump/obstacle can be done every single time. So if you are having a hard time with a part, you might want to find another way of doing it.

Also, if anyone is able to beat this map in under two minutes, I'd love to see a clip of it! Maybe I'll mention you in this post. ;)

Pictures

[​IMG]
    Percision at its finest

[​IMG]
    Emerging from below

[​IMG]
    The "T"

[​IMG]
    Risk it to win it

[​IMG]
    "Checkpoint reached"

Have fun!

Map:
    Download Quadridome

Gametype:
    Download Talent

2. REMkings

REMkings BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Looks really cool! I don't know if having no checkpoints is a good thing, even with short obstacle tracks it can help people to stay motivated if they have some sort of safe line halfway the track. Either way, the aesthetics look really good, I love the overhanging dome. It shows that you didn't just quickly finish up the track but also put effort in the looks of the map to make things more appealing. Good job!