Pyramid

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Godavari, Nov 29, 2008.

?

What needs the most improvement on this map?

1. Scenery

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Human/Zombie traits

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Weapon placement/type

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Godavari

Godavari Ancient

This is my second map on forgehub. It started out as something fun to make, but eventually turned into an infection map I think I can be very proud of. So, without further ado, here it is:

[​IMG]
    A zombie at the bottom of the pyramid. (Zombies spawn in a room with grav lifts)

[​IMG]
    Humans can only get up the pyramid using a grav lift dropped by the zombies.

[​IMG]
    A small opening at the top of the pyramid provides a way in.

[​IMG]
    Ancient Mayan zombies are innovative. Try not to let them get ahold of your weapons!

[​IMG]
    The pyramid is over 4,000 years old. You may not be as safe inside it as you think...

The name of the gametype that goes along with it is "Mayan Zombies." Zombies have no shields and limited ammo, but that shouldn't be a problem once one of the humans drops their weapon...

Weapons list:
    BR x8 (0 clips, never respawn)
    Shotgun x4 (0 clips, never respawn)
    Grav lift x4
    and whatever gets dropped by humans and zombies

I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me.
    Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Sets

2. Maestro Monk

Maestro Monk Ancient

ok first off, you should post some more pics as i cant really see anything inside the pyramid, and i cant visualize it either. Post some overview pics and describe the gametype. pretty good map otherwise, especially for your second map.

note: i wont rate until i see some more pics of the map and until i get to DL and play it to see the gameplay.

Good job though

3. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Good job on a map post for a new member. The idea of the map seems pretty cool. I like how the zombies have to drop the grav lifts. Your interlocking is slightly sloppy. You should use guides more.The pics are kind of hard to make out. They are very close. You should take pics of a wider area and show more of the map. It's hard to tell what's going on. Overall I think this is a good map.

BTW, is there a gametype that goes along with this?

4. Godavari

Godavari Ancient

Yeah there's a gametype. It's in the same file set as the map.

5. Maestro Monk

Maestro Monk Ancient

BTW, in the third pic, would you be able to flip the double boxes over so you can see its 'good side?' That might make your map be a bit better

6. GRIFFIN XIII

GRIFFIN XIII Ancient

I think the "sloppy" merging was purposeful, right? And I think that you should 2 of the BRs 1 spare clip and one Shotty 1 spare clip just too balance it out a bit, because 36 rounds isnt that much 4/5

7. IzanoSlayer

IzanoSlayer Ancient

I love this map. The screenshots need to be worked on, but it is a very fun map. Please tell me about the last room, though.