Puzzle hells fury

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by YEE MAN IZ BAK, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ian 130

Ian 130 Ancient

hardest effing puzzle ever

im stuck in the second room, with the cages. i have no clue what to do. theres a point when it becomes ridiculus hard, and youve done that. i can help but feel im missing something very obvious

2. gunpoint

gunpoint Ancient

man i love this map its one of my favorites but i cant get past the kill ball part can anyone help

3. pancakes

pancakes Forerunner

I can tell you were paying attention to detail, when you made this. The spawn system, was quite genius I say, although occasionally it can get frustrating over a period of time. Other than that the map started flowing smoothly after a few challenges.4/5 only because of how you repeatedly have to kill yourself. Great aesthetics, an enjoyable map otherwise.

#23 pancakes, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  4. Creech n Spawn

Creech n Spawn Ancient

I love how much you focus on your aesthetics while still keep the map a puzzle map, with some great challenges. I have to admit, still not my favorite from you, but that doesn't mean this map isn't good. I love it, and the challenges are very unique. Especially the kill ball room. 9./10

5. rbyuski

rbyuski Ancient

you should make a video walkthrough

6. Grim 104

Grim 104 Ancient
    Banned

The map is amazing. Somehow you combined aesthetics with a puzzle map and it comes out perfectly. The difficulty on this map is ridiculous;seriously I can’t even get out of the jail room. Great map

7. purpledinosaur0

purpledinosaur0 Ancient

I am in the other side of the jail room, where the beam rifle spawns, and have no idea what to do. Any hints?

8. gingerninjasam

gingerninjasam Forerunner

commit suicide