Purple Bunker V2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Mr Pokephile, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Boom Boom STAR

Boom Boom STAR Ancient

I have always looked for a good mini game map, this is probably one i will be playing non stop (when i get my 360 back)

2. Sage

Sage Ancient

this map is so much fun i remeber the original version i was the one who suggested the needlers

Mr Pokephile likes this.
  3. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

you suggested them? Oh lol I remember going to the bathroom coming back and we were playing it with needlers and destroying the zombies :p

4. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

Hey! I tried this out with you. Except, you hadn't yet instituted the bunker, which looks like it makes this map much better. Good job with the interlocking and idea. 4.5/5 because I think instead of only having 1 wall spawn towards the end, you should have a few more scattered throughout, or just add something more that can benefit the zombies.

5. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Ancient

I can see the headlines pouring in from the New Forge Times:

"An instance classic!"
    "Purptastic!"
    "Halo 3 release date this september!"

Well atleast the first two... Its so nice to see a fun infection map, 1-shot zombies is so annoying and I don't think zombies would quit on this game, and this doesn't even look like infection, more like eww keep the purple guys away!

6. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I remember I was in the beta of this and I loved it. I thought this was an unoriginal and really annoying game, until I seen that the zombies get blockades and equipment. This will seriously be on my hard drive for a long time, another thing I would of like to see is another room that will be open after half or three quarters of the way through the game. I can't wait to see the other creations that you come up with before the larger foundry comes out even if it comes out.

7. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

you should try playing it. i played just a few mins ago and yestarday its actually really fun lol and chaotic lol its sort of a team work game its really awsome. theres a but of strategy to it this should get featured. its so fun. blood good job on this but sometimes.... you flyout of the map when you get hit like a ton of times but it is really unlikely just make the walls higher. and it will be perfection. great idea and great concept i love it.

8. Pirate Overlord

Pirate Overlord Ancient

I remeber so manny times dieing in the bunker! This map is alot of fun. I strongly advise you download it. I did and im glad I did.

9. Xx BEHEM0TH xX

Xx BEHEM0TH xX Ancient

This map is a boat-load of fun. I played it in TGIF #13 and had a very fun time. This is a very original idea, and when I say original, I mean original!!! The only problem I found throughout gameplay was that when the purple monsters reach the staircases it is difficult to shoot them because the bunker window is too high. Other than that this map is a blast and I recommend that everyone download it! 5/5

10. Blaze8166

Blaze8166 Ancient

I enjoyed playing this on infection. Its simple, but fun.

11. Speed-e-cake

Speed-e-cake Ancient

This map reminds me of Saphire, gameplay and aesthetically. It was a great idea of using the needlers explosion as a annoying push back instead of a purple explosion of death. I love it, a camping infection turned into a purple death of the infected's HUD. This is truly a "Premium" mini game!

#31 Speed-e-cake, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  12. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

I really have fun playing this game, i could play for hours trying to keep from dying as a human even tho the humans fail at staying alive after the zombies are in the bunker lol, i like how everything spawns in at different times providing cover for the zombies, great job blood.

13. Null17

Null17 Ancient

Yeah, this looks like with a large enough group, it could be fun. Congrats on the game!

14. Chewy

Chewy Ancient

Wow, great game. My friends love it! Thanks.

15. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

yo i just played a game on this loads of fun great minigame man

16. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

Good map the longest my teams lasted on the map was up to 2:00 mins remaining then the flares and deployable covers gave the purple monsters the win. good map very fun although I reccomend the game time be shortened.

17. EGP

EGP Ancient

I think this map has a great future, it looks like alot of fun. Its very helpful for the zombies that you put cover so the humans dont dominate the whole game. great Job

18. golfmeRad

golfmeRad Ancient

this looks extremely fun, i will download. But i don't know but wouldn't 25% be too slow?

19. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

i saw this at tgif 13 and i almost died
    this looks like sooo much fun
    hey inv. me to next tgif
    gt in sig

20. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Im glad you liked it. I think a lot of people used it for their TGIF games. I really want to get this map more noticed but the mini game forum is dead so its hard :p