Protector

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Creeping Death, Feb 27, 2008.

1. xZonKeD

xZonKeD Ancient

looks like it could also be a good infection map. so you should deffinitely set up spawns to work for it.

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

I'm pretty sure I set them up. If not I probly made a sacrafice since the map won't allow any more objects on it. CTF,Assault,Territories,and KOTH all appealed more to me.

3. BANDiT

BANDiT Ancient

This map reminds me of the last boss on Crackdown... thats a good thing (original)

4. Creeping Death

Never played Crackdown. Are you saying the design of the level is similar to the final level in crackdown? If so that would be weird.

5. Mista Skittles

Mista Skittles Ancient

looks pretty cool, Ill give it a try.

6. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

Well I think this map looks great. It somehow gives me a tent somewhere. In my backyard.

7. MealonX

MealonX Ancient

It looks interesting I will take a look at it once I free up some space

8. Paralyzed King

Paralyzed King Ancient

Does this seem odd to anyone else? A map giving halostriker a tent? lol.. I'd hate to see what a featured map does to him.

9. sendernode

sendernode Ancient

Looks like you could have a lot of fun with the shotty or hammer in the tight playing area and I like the use of so many floors. I think it puts an interesting spin on radar use too.

suggestions:
    - you can crouchjump out of the map near the top A side bridges. I'd suggest using some of the materials you have outside the map to close it off - and maybe even letting people jump up to the top floor from there
    - it'd be cool if you joined some of the rooms in the bottom
    - I found 1 way up from floor 2 to floor 3 and would like to see at least 1 other way up

10. Matty

Matty Ancient

This map should be featured its really good. Tidy, innovative, well thought out.

11. Creeping Death

I covered this is the main post but the abbreviated version goes like this: I have used all the space on the map,forge won't allow any more items on the map. Also since it's a glitched map a lot of the items are unavailable now. I will be looking into trying to rearrange a few things in the near future tho.

12. Creeping Death

Version 2

This is Protector v2.

I have updated and changed a few things. I cover it in the description so go ahead and read it,but in a nutshell I fixed what was broken as pointed out by Sendernode.
    Unfortunately I was unable to do a few things that were suggested since I am at the max items allowed on the map and the build just wouldn't allow it without opening gaps I couldn't close. Enjoy!

13. EL173 R3Ap3r 257

Looks like a good close quarters map. 4/5.

14. Creeping Death

Cool,thanks.....nice spamming by the way.

15. InnerSandman13

InnerSandman13 Ancient

whats the respwan for each weapon or equipment?

16. Creeping Death

Whew! Good question my friend.
    Well, I created this a while back so off the top of my head I can't really remember.
    Your power weapons on this map are basically just the Shotty and Hammer,both of which I am almost positive I set to take longer to spawn. Other than that everything else should be normal respawn times.
    I'll get on tonight or tomorrow to check if you don't feel like checking it yourself.