Sandbox Prometheus

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Fenix Hulk, May 6, 2009.

1. Aesthetic Forger

This map looks REALLY GOOD. I'm not DLing though because I already have 8 maps qeued, when i don't I'll make sure to DL. From what i can see it looks like you put just as much work into the post as you did the map! It's good to find a well written extravagent post once in awhile. Just curious, what program did you use for the pictures? PM me.

2. Spirit798

Spirit798 Ancient

Your post is epic above epic.
    I'm going to have to over-do that on my next map post - which might be a while.

The map reminds a little of Sandtrap, combined with a different map I've downloaded.. Can't quite put my finger on which one, though..

3. Marauder 01

Marauder 01 Ancient

Yeah what were you thinking making your frst post like that man, you our supposed to think about all these things and make everyone happy lol. Well despite tis guy being mad that he cant quote your first post the map still rocks.

4. I NBK Xen I

I NBK Xen I Ancient

I love the detail on this map. I like how you can drive your Warthog through the passage in each base. The centre structure is amazing with it's multi-level gameplay. I can't really see any improvements. Keep up the forging!

5. ewren3

ewren3 Ancient

this map is awesome and same with the weapon list on the post