Project Z

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Tex, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Pennywiez

Pennywiez Ancient

wow this map is amazingly well done and i like the way you made the crooked base or your just saying that to cover it up. anyways there is great interlocking and geomerging and the gameplay looks pretty good also i like the way you made the teleporter

2. stevobo852

stevobo852 Ancient

this looks like one of the greatest maps of all time!!! love it to death and could help but to download twice (on accident twice) lol. =]

3. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

Congrats on the feature Tex and Shadow! This map deserved it! It's a great map and I can't wait to see the next project map!

4. American10

American10 Ancient

I got to admit this map is pretty epic, not as epic as the other projects but still pretty good.I dont like the gameplay i played on it though.

5. haruki jitsunin

haruki jitsunin Ancient

Alright, well, I played through this map quite a bit with some friends... really, I'm not a big fan of asymmetrical maps, however this one played pretty well. There is one thing, though, that I noticed and it was the spawns. I think that only about 4 of them function (not sure how many there actually are)... otherwise, it's a pretty solid map.

6. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

I really enjoyed playing Multi-flag CTF on this map because every time my team used the mongoose, it was a suicide run. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it was really funny! :D And by the way, I'm curious how you got that border on your pictures...

7. BlueMasterChief

BlueMasterChief Ancient

I love the layout and smoothness of the map, gameplay looks a little confusing to me though (call me an idiot w/e) but i guess what im trying to say it needs getting used to. The weapons are in perfect places and everything, i love the flag base too =P
    Amazing Map 9.8/10

Surprised it didnt get featured

8. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

Actually... it is featured. Maybe you should search better before you post something like that. ;)

9. ShaggyxChipmunk

ShaggyxChipmunk Ancient

now that you are out of letters, are you going to go into teh greek alphabet?

10. XXkillerXX

XXkillerXX Ancient

i could get out of this map

11. JessicaJones

JessicaJones Ancient

I bet you could. But read the rules, this is necro posting*. I want to try to get out too.