Project Z

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Tex, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

wow... that's pretty... nice interlocks... theres nothing i can really say that hasn't been already said, but lemme just say that the design is brilliant and i'm sure it will play fun. I'm DL right now and I may post about its greatness after i play. 10/10. Anything that starts with "Project..." is gonna be marked as good from now on...

2. COMMANDERMATT1

COMMANDERMATT1 Ancient

Another great map by the ABC CREW. Yes it has happened it has been released by two very good map makers. The interlocking is great and from what i can see no problems at all. With this map this may very well be the second featured map. Dont stop forgeing because what lies ahead is nothing but greatness.

The Hudacris likes this.
  3. DANGER2URHEALTH

DANGER2URHEALTH Ancient

wow I really like the interlocking and geomerging. I also like how you can walk through the map smoothly. Awesome job. 5/5

4. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

I just came...

Dammit you two stop making such kickass maps >.<

This looks very nice. I am certainly going to download. What letter will they do next I wonder...
    that star is so simple but so awesome. Props to rick.
    Brilliant map. I like the switch. Its simple but effective. Is it hard to spawn camp?

5. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

Another awesome project map, when I see the name project in the title, I know I'm probably going to have to download the map. I wasn't quite as blown away as I was with project S but, I'll take a closer look and hopefully that will blow me away as I should probably expect it too. 5/5 and downloaded.

6. overthehodge

overthehodge Ancient

woah, this map is godlike.... if the ABCrew dont mind i may add a warthog in for my own fun. 5/5.

7. Iv0rY Snak3

Iv0rY Snak3 Ancient

Yes, the map is amazing, asymmetrical, sexy, beautiful, all that.

but you stole my thing, i just finished a map that's totally geo-merged thinking that i was about to kill competitive maps, but you beat me to it... =[

whatever, it's still a great map, and one of the corner walls in the pics looks a tad wonky, but i believe that it was on purpose.

8. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

Project Z... hm... yeah... EPIC. But really. This is one of those maps that looks amazingly beautiful, and fun for game play. But in this case both are on an epic level. Everything just looks so perfect... 10/10. 5 for you and the other 5 for viper shadow. =P

~DL~

9. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

wow. the ABCrew did it again. another sexi map to add to the list for you guys. everything is perfectly interlocked and geomerged. The pics are amazing looking and pics cant describe even close to the true emotion on this map. this map is epic in all. i smell a premium on its way for you too. the switch is also i nice touch all tho it doesnt look all that apealing i can see it can turn the game around if you use it correctly. great job and i love the way it looks so im goin to have to play a few games on it soon. keep up the good work.

btw if you didnt... click on the colors :-D

#29 Blaze, Jul 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  10. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

Another great map by the ABCrew! Great geomerging and interlocking! This map looks like fun! Evan if it wasn't it would still get about100 comments just cause you made it lol
    I love how you went with an asymetrical dezign for once :)
    There isn't much more to say the map looks great and has a nice video to go along with it! Nice job 5/5

I would hate to see you overdue the SUXZ map pack it already has 6 map varants in it. They are all favs (specially project S because that is my fav) but I'm sure many of the people who view this thread are looking for another great map from you that isn't a project map. Still the map looks really well made and pretty cool! Great you obviosly have my download!

#30 GD27 BlueDevil, Jul 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  11. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

OMG OMG OMG!
    Project Z!!!
    5/5, map looks good. I will download.

Map looks incredible. It really does. The little switch looks like a great little addition. At the moment I cant really see the Z layout but I'm after a forgethrough I'm sure I'll see it. The star design and the columns really stand out to me. I also love the look of that tunnel like structure.

12. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

looks like a great addition!!
    whats next? O and R?
    suxORz!

13. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

wow, thsi looks so new, ive never seen anything like it. i really like the boxes that make an octagon. the layout looks very interesting and fresh. i like the virticle boxes. they add that little aeshetic touch. ill download and see how it plays. fantastic job! this should get featured!

oh, after youve used all the alphabet letters, will you post a "project next time wont you sing with me" map?

14. Shedo

Shedo Ancient

Whats wrong wit chu? I didnt get my first post like i asked you *****... Jk i love you. Ok first of all, Tex is in a group called ABCrew mmk? Which means theres more than one. Thats where Shad0w comes in. See if these 2 good people werent in a group together no "Project" maps would be accuring. But anyways into the review.

____

Ok when you and shad0w invited me for a peak at your newest map aka Project Z, i was thrilled too find it was as good as any other of your awesome maps. I see something new though. Like the double boxs and single boxes interlocked with the bridges. That looks incredibly great. And i also see you didnt change the close quatered area. This map also deserves a feature like Project S. 6/5. You really out did yourselves Tex and Shad0w.

15. Phoenix 032995

Phoenix 032995 Ancient

Just wanted to say it looks like another great map. Im surprised Tex hasnt been given the rank of mega-uber awsome guy yet! Oh well it will happen soon enough.

FreshCherry likes this.
  16. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

this map should be featured! it has perfect interlocking, perfect gameplay, and perfect cover! 5/5! no duh!

17. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

Wow. I didnt think that Z would come. Now what are you naming the next one? The map looks like it has good architecture and interlocking. I hear gameplay on it plays well so I cant wait to try with a good sized party. Keep it up.

18. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

Great map, it has fantastic gameplay.

19. BunN eeE

BunN eeE Ancient

I really like this, the ideas are awesome, I'm going to download, I really want to play this on CTF!

5/5 good job Tex :)

20. gobbles

gobbles Ancient

Great job again Tex and Shadow. I still can't really find the Z in the map, but whatever. I loved Kentucky Tengo, and this map looks like it will have similar gameplay. 5/5

Do you guys have any plans yet for the next map?