Problem with the Ultimate Budget Glitch.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Z3ro Man, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Z3ro Man

Z3ro Man Forerunner

Hey, so I'm noticing something strange when using certain objects in forge, with the Ultimate Budget Glitch. For certain items only, lets say a "Tube Piece" for an example, when I create this object, and go back to the item creation menu, the "Tube Piece" Option is grayed out, along with ALL of the "glitched objects". Meaning, all the items *like the tube, are all grayed out as soon as I create it. The only way I KNOW of getting by it, is saving the game, and restarting it. Once its restarted, I am able to make the objects again, but only 1 at a time.

I was wondering if there is another quicker way in by-passing this time consuming problem. And on a side note, was wondering how many objects there are available to make in a single map, with all the Original objects on the map. The map I am using is this: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am not sure if this glitch is BECAUSE of the Ultimate Budget Glitch, or from something else.

Really? No one knows of this issue? :\

#1 Z3ro Man, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  2. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

If what you are saying is true then there is something wrong with the map. I have an ultimate budget glitched map that works correctly. I would post a link for you, but unfortunately it's not in my file share right now and I won't be home until 9:30 tonight. If you want, you can send me a temporary friend request and when I get home I'll send it to you.

3. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Try waiting a few seconds before creating anything. 10 seconds should be enough. It just gives time for all the data to accumulate for the menus.

It sounds strange and if it does it after what I said then you should consider downloading a new and working budget glitch map.